Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

!! Selling - Exotic Garage Sale (No Lowballers) !!

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded Decal-less RWB Ramintra 993 (Gem Car) [Super Rare][/FONT]
5qMkCqZ.png

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded NY Turf Ford Cobra Jet (Many Rims To Choose From)[Super Rare][/FONT]
N6BPtsH.png

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded Nissan NISMO GTR GT3 (Gem Car) (375k Rims)[/FONT]
5TrIT0w.png

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded Ford GT-R (Not In Showroom) (40k Rims) (6.9 Tune)[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded BMW Z4 (Not In Showroom) (Sleeper) (7.1 Tune)[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded Pagani Huayra (Fastest S-Class) (375k Rims) (7.7 Tune)[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded McLaren MP412C GT3 (Gem Car) (De-Tuned) (375k Rims) (Both Supercharged/Turbocharger) (7.3 Tune)[/FONT]
65swv2m.png

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded (Pending) Unwrapped Ford Falcon FG V8 (Not In Showroom) (6.9 Tune)[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fully Upgraded McLaren F1 (Gem Car) (50 Red Gem Paint) (125 Red Gem Rims) (Turf Ready)

Looking For: RR Cash Offers. Interested in Unwrapped Falcons, Ford GTs, Chevrolet ZR1s & Chevrolet Corvettes at the moment. I will consider other Turf Cars such as the WRX Sport and possibly a wrapped Ford Falcon.
[/FONT]
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    Can you give me a price on the nismo and f1?
  • Options
    |/-\||/-\| Registered Users 302 Posts
    How much you want for nismo? I have cash and corvette
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Trade for tht nismo
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    10 million for the NISMO. I want the WRX Sport more than anything right now..
  • Options
    Lord FHLord FH Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm interested in the Mclaren GT3, I have Ford GT / ZR1s / normal Corvettes. Let me know what works for you.
  • Options
    Nicolas_MNicolas_M Registered Users 387 Posts
    the McLaren gt3 is not fully upgraded, mines goes 1672 and is yet to be pro
  • Options
    i'll trade you my ford gtr that's rating is 1677 with gold rims.
  • Options
    Drifting Pros XDrifting Pros X Registered Users 205 Posts
    How much you want for the Jet? I have 5M cash atm and many cars I can trade.
  • Options
    hey I was interested in your ford Mustange cobra jet, i'll trade you a maxed out ford gtr or another car. my online name is Nico 0626
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Nicolas_M wrote: »
    the McLaren gt3 is not fully upgraded, mines goes 1672 and is yet to be pro
    Mine is detuned for 1668 with a sort of 'Turf build'. I have all the pro parts purchased for the max tune to run 7.3 but I have more fun with it when it's detuned. It also has the option to switch to supercharger with all pro parts as well. It was my first gem car purchase so I hold it pretty dearly to my heart..
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Cobra Jet for 12 million.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Will U be interested in US iTumes card ..!!? If so .. How much can I offer U for all ..!!?
  • Options
    Varrokc559Varrokc559 Registered Users 89 Posts
    how much for pagani?
  • Options
    Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
    How much for cobra jet, and ford .
  • Options
    Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
    I got 10mill right now for cobra jet
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    It's 12 firm. I don't really need to trade or sell it but I have another.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Decal-less Rami sells for 25 million but I might be able to go a little lower..
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Interested in mclaren and pagani. Let's make a deal.
  • Options
    The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    Dj Chris for the stripe less Rami I have the cash and zr1's let me what it will take.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Dj Chris for the stripe less Rami I have the cash and zr1's let me what it will take.
    Id prefer cash straight up for this as I don't necessarily need any other cars and I am running very low on RR cash (2 million) so I could let it go for like 23 million. Only a few of these cars were made and those who have them aren't selling them unless you had like some sort of super rare one of a kind type car..
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Tiffxny wrote: »
    Interested in mclaren and pagani. Let's make a deal.
    Make an offer! I also have another Pagani with the same rims but it's only Stage 2 without NOS.
  • Options
    STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    Hey Chris take a look at my cars. I have some nice cars including a few your LOOKIN 4. I'm interested in your NISMO,Cobra Jet and 6.9 Falcon. My IGN is STEVEDORAN Lvl 90. Thanks
  • Options
    Drifting Pros XDrifting Pros X Registered Users 205 Posts
    The cobra jet will offer a Turf M3 GT2 and some cash? Or anything you looking for.
  • Options
    Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    Lmao stripeless rami isnt even half of 25mil
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Akuma Zed wrote: »
    Lmao stripeless rami isnt even half of 25mil
    So then I guess you shouldn't have any problems finding another that's for sale!!
  • Options
    HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    I want unwrapped falcon. How much bro ? Btw, I saw someone selling stripe less rami 12m.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Isn't the stripless is some sort of error ..!! I ask U as a mod not as seller ..
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    HC Young wrote: »
    I want unwrapped falcon. How much bro ? Btw, I saw someone selling stripe less rami 12m.
    Make an offer. I seen SRT8s going for 8-10 million which isn't even a gem car.
  • Options
    Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    DJChris23 wrote: »
    Make an offer. I seen SRT8s going for 8-10 million which isn't even a gem car.
    Bs. Rx7 isnt a gem car either and those go for only 3-4m for stripeless. I bought one for 2! Maxed! No way a str8 can go for 8-10m. Stop trying to make it seem like its worth all that>.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    VENOM650R wrote: »
    Isn't the stripless is some sort of error ..!! I ask U as a mod not as seller ..