Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

15 Millions for sale VIA PAYPAL IG NAME: Mxnator

2Next

Comments

• Options
    RafaOguraRafaOgura Registered Users 437 Posts
    I got 13 vouches, if you go 1st ill take some.
  • Options
    MxnatorMxnator Registered Users 27 Posts
    Why can't I get money first guys ... Paypal you can always dispute which means get ur money back and I'm only going first to people who have brought coins from me... So .. Your thought and no I have not scammed anyone ever.. Please dont reply with bull *** please...
  • Options
    RafaOguraRafaOgura Registered Users 437 Posts
    YUP - SCAMMER...just took 1 for the team guys....sent $10 waited 15minutes so he can check and nothing...took screen picture of conversation and have paypal receipt in hands i sent payment....i have 13 vouches on page 9 and never scammed anyone...im going off for lunch now...when i come back in 1 hour ill post the pictures here....dont waste your time or money on this.
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    So far its questionable. I took one for the team we'll see if he is legit
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Could have saved you the trouble. Smelled fishy from the start. He said he would go first if someone had 30+ vouches, which I have. I caught him in game and he instantly got off after I messaged him.
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Guys never ever go first with anyone new on here, especially if THEY insist that you pay first regardless of how many vouches you got. Right off the bat, thats a scammer's scheme. I'm sorry for your losses but everyday we learn something
  • Options
    Still pending but so far....ehh
  • Options
    I had to go to a appointment he did reply back to me. Did he telk u it was a error and give u a different email?
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Everyone knew it was fishy so I don't feel sorry for the people who still sent him money and got scammed.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Yep I have enough vouches. He unfriend me immediately after he checked my vouches told yall from the beginning it was a scam.
  • Options
    I had to go to a appointment he DID reply back to me tho. And he has been patient with me. Did he tell u it was a error and give u a different email?im not goving up yet.
  • Options
    TheeFatoneTheeFatone Registered Users 213 Posts
    Hes going to have you send payments to several accounts before you realize your being scammed. Good luck
  • Options
    100% scammer...lol.. He said he would go first if someone had 30+ vouches.....not he's telling me I need to send SOMETHING before he gives mils.....lol. I'm not dumb enough to fall for his shit.
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    I bet you he doesn't even have a single Mil to begin with...smh
  • Options
    Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    BUMP FOR SCAMMER! Watch out people.
  • Options
    1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    Wanna buy. PM me asap
  • Options
    1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    Nvm just read it.
  • Options
    Im not sending several payments i was jyst curious what he told u
  • Options
    pirate apex 290pirate apex 290 Registered Users 268 Posts
    Almost traded with this guy earlier today, negotiated a deal and once I made it clear that I wouldnt go first he said he didnt want to do trade anymore. Not saying he is or isnt a scammer but be cautious.

Then he said that he sells mills lol!!!
  • Options
    Mxnator is a scammer..
  • Options
    Not a scammer? Then take my offer. You even said earlier that you would go first if 30+ vouches. I contacted you and then said you want "something first".....typical scammer approach.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Mx. Take a screen shot of your mills. And post it
  • Options
    Mxnator is a scammer!
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Lol. This is so funny. Hes still tryin. Make sure all the comments people
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Claims to be hellracer. Have the screenshots if anyone wants to post em
  • Options
    Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    i will take 2 if you go first
  • Options
    Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    i will take 2
  • Options
    Id take all of them if he went first. He is even calling himself a scammer. This kid has some issues
  • Options
    Is this his lil highlight reel of his scams. Ive tried talking t9 the lil deuch. And asked him if he makes ok money by scamming ir would he make more by being legitimate. I know he has probably already spent my $10 on some ky for him and his boyfriend