Beta Bugs And Issues

MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia 365 PostsRegistered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator
Welcome Apprentice, to the bugs and Issues thread for the Disney Sorcerer's Arena Beta! 
Sorry about that :D We appreciate you coming here to document the issue you've run into.
When reporting a bug/issue, please give us as much detail as possible as it will greatly assist us in fixing the issue!
Thank you! 
Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 

Comments

• chocochipchocochip 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hi, i purchased the Premium Deal 8 (Disney Sorcerer's Arena) package twice. 
    The first time I purchased it, the system tells me it didn't go through so it allowed me to click it again. So I did. Google Pay informs me via email that I have purchased the package twice! But I don't see the package credited into my account! 

How are you planning on resolving this? What information do you need?
  • bmsybmsy 7 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It seems like when playing the sorcerer's tournament there is a "middle spot" missing where Trigger's Tower should be able to go. The far flanking left in the back row. Wondering if that's a bug.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia 365 PostsRegistered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    bmsy said:
    It seems like when playing the sorcerer's tournament there is a "middle spot" missing where Trigger's Tower should be able to go. The far flanking left in the back row. Wondering if that's a bug.
    Hmmm, can you upload an image so I can take a look at where exactly you're talking. 

I'll jump in game and see if I can see what you're talking about in the meantime. 

Thank you!
    I've also noticed a lot of inconsistency with Merida's Will-O'-The-Wisps. They seem to disappear once a new wave of enemies comes. Additionally they sometimes cease to generate. In the photos below they disappear when the 3rd wave comes, but then come back on a different character's turn. This however, is not always the case, and sometimes they do not come back, or increase in number. 

edited January 11
    bmsy said:
    Hmmm, can you upload an image so I can take a look at where exactly you're talking. 

I'll jump in game and see if I can see what you're talking about in the meantime. 

Thank you!

There should be a spot available beside Ariel here right? I've experience the left, middle, and right spots being unavailable at varying times. 
    I'm noticing that Jasmine does not assist on Aladdin's "One Jump Ahead" move, despite the move description.
  • MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia 365 PostsRegistered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    This will be fixed soon :)