Options

clarification between VIP and Gold Passholder

ArchimedesArchimedes Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I see it as an option for the extra perks. I see it also as a "per season" basis. So is it just a purchase each month? or am i confusing this with VIP?

i see VIP and think why not make some of the benefits permanent. and depends on how much you spend in game, you can go up levels and get some more benefits. but it just stays. I do like the game a lot, dont get me wrong, but being left out without monthly purchases of these things is gonna hurt. just a food for thought. 
"Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitonium! Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitoni-UM!"

Comments

• Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    We'll pass the suggestion along! 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Options
    DullaranDullaran Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I also agree with him, several mobile games offer some permanent benefits if you put money into the game. Packages that can only be purchased 1 time in the account. But permanent prizes are not the only problem in this game, the temporary prizes are an even bigger problem... Does anyone really find these prizes given by the game useful?

I regretted SO MUCH buying the passholder. I thought he was good, because in tier 3 and 5 he gives 10 tokens, when I saw that I got excited and bought it. But then he doesn't give any more useful prizes. In the other 48 tiers together all I got was +10 character tokens! Take a look at your competitors ... when we pay a pass they give good prizes like skins (in the plural), in-game money and many other things. 

Not to mention that the token he gives is useless, he gives only 10 of each character. and they are characters that do not have in the campaign or in the exchange. So we cannot evolve them in normal ways or with the passholder, my Ian has one star since I bought the pass. It is literally the most useless thing I have ever bought.

It is MUCH BETTER to pay to buy the character of the week's event  (same price) and use it to get more tokens (will reach at least 3-4 stars). Why buy the passholder?! for what? I want to buy things, but you don't help me and you don't help yourself. Is better buy stuff in other games, where my money will be spent best. Where will I enjoy using
  • Options
    YanonnaYanonna Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    you bought? i laughed too much when i read the passholder description: ian tokens, barley tokens, manticore tokens AND LOTS MORE!

The passholder is not just paid, you need to play to get the prizes and yet they are totally symbolic. What can you do with them?

- Gems to reset event's attempts 1 time
    - Open 2 campaign chests
    - Get an ian 1 star for decoration
    - 12 green items... If you farm + 60 white items you can create something. Or donate these items to help complete the club's mission

It's a useless investment