Options

Unbalanced characters

jtrav1jtrav1 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I get different characters needing to have certain strengths and weaknesses but there are several characters who are just leaps and bounds above others. This means players end up seeing the same characters over and over again and there's no point in trying to use anything else other than the strongest ones if you want to win in any battles.

I've tried levelling up Merlin and madam mim to see if they get better and they're terrible to try to play with (4 stars, level 34). Barely ever attack near their peak and madam mims defense is like 96 I think? It's a joke. Not even worth using when she's taken out with two hits.
I guess it's Back to Aladdin, jasmine, buzz and Ian for me. Just like every other person who plays this game.... Thrilling.

Comments

• Options
    ruivocanadenseruivocanadense Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Yeah they need to pay attention to their abilities. There needs someone observing games and observing statistics. If they don't do that this game is gonna become a waste of time soon. No point in getting any characters than the 3 or 4 best ones. And not worry about any others.