Options

Deleted

LionHeartFireLionHeartFire Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited July 2020 in Suggestions & Feedback
deleted

Comments

• Options
    ruivocanadenseruivocanadense Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I'm about to stop playing this game myself. And suggest people don't play it on reviews on play store, if they don't fix it soon. Half the damage and make it 50% chance on assist and it will be still strong.
  • Options
    xthejackalxxthejackalx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am about to quit as well if they do not fix this. All my chars (Blue and lvl 37 with an overall power of 1652) could not beat a player with BoS (his chars were lvl 30 only 2nd tier equips and overall power of 1078). BoS was hitting every character of mine on every turn for assist with each assist hitting 2x for 1200+ a pop. I could only kill 2 of his characters, and barely made a dent in BoS. Plus BoS still assists every turn and HITS even if it is stunned or blind! This is BS! FIX IT OR I AM DONE WITH ANY GAME FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
  • Options
    meracomameracoma Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I completely agree.. games garbage now with that spell. It should never be that a 2 star can beat a 5 star.. the worst is when u beat the whole team and that bucket from hell is left. They literally resummon full hp hit and hit for 1400. kill ur whole team without any champs of their own left.

You can't even stun it because the assist still works while stun. Or that every champ can do dmg + 1400 per assist. It's terrible and is becoming an uninstall. Besides never being able to do conquest..

How about that $10 for a VIP u finish in a weak with only 500gem bonus.. U literally can buy more gems and get more rewards for $10 then the VIP. 

Or let's talk about odd percentage with champ frags. How da hell do I spend 176 energy and get 0 frags.. that's 11 straight auto win with 0 reward.. it took 2hrs to amount that much energy + free daily that was completely wasted.