Options

SHAN YU & CO. Needs Balanced ASAP!

DjizzleDjizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Look, this is the fourth time I’ve posted about this. I’ve made numerous in-game inquiries, I messaged MeatheadMilitia on Discord who said nothing back at all which is annoying. Out of all the issues in the game the one that is a constant reminder/main annoyance is the fact Shan Yu and Kingdom characters in the PvP arena still need a balance!!!!!

Speed plays a big enough role as it is, almost too much of a role. Can make defensive role characters virtually unusable in a sense. I don’t care if it’s the impact speed has in the arena that needs balancing and/or the fact that a meer 8% haste can grant such a big difference paired with the impact the speed has that needs balanced. I’m not here to work on the game and figure out the exact diagnosis and solutions. I’m here to play the game and enjoy it at its fullest. But when something is being said about an issue such as this by multiple people, multiple times, and nothing is being done the enjoyment is going downhill real fast.

I am so sick and tired of seeing the same character combinations over and over and over again and having to worry if I’ll even be able to get a full set of turns in before the match is technically over. A leader ability that’s at an 8% should not have such a huge impact and no one characters leader ability should be so much greater than any other characters, period. I am not a sell out and not about to feel pressured into using all my resources on characters I don’t care for just to “look smart” by exploiting game imbalances and winning arena matches. I couldn’t care less if I win or lose in the arena tbh. I’m just sick of facing the same teams and losing because of improper game mechanics. (News Flash people: exploiting an obvious game imbalance doesn’t make you smart/strategical by any means)

You guys literally have people thinking they’re geniuses for creating these teams that accomplish nothing strategically but exploit imbalances. And as multiple people have said before you guys were more worried about an interface than fixing the game itself which is honestly funny. Get real with yourselves before your game becomes a one hit wonder. Start taking customers seriously as they’re the ones paying your bills. You guys are not on the best path to creating longterm income that’s for sure. Just short splurges by new comers until they see what the game is really about.

I do not care if these changes don’t happen tomorrow or in a week. I just need real feedback/assurance they will come in the first place by the acknowledgement of said issues and the numerous other issues by the people who are actually going to make a difference in the game itself. It’s that simple. We are customers. We need service, not ego maniacs blowing us off. We need feedback, not copy and pasted generalized responses while hoping something will ever be changed. Otherwise, be happy with the scraps of change you guys are making now because it’s only a matter of time before customers are unsatisfied with their investments and put a stop to it.

Comments

• Options
    hoodyRhoodyR Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Totally agree. I don’t know why no one else is here. I’m tired of seeing Shan Yu in every single pvp match. The thing is if you don’t have him but your opponent does, you automatically lose half of the game already. All the investment in other characters suddenly becomes all in vain since they can’t perform a move at all. He’s just op and needs a rework. Or if the developers don’t want to bother, simply switch him with the steamboat Mickey, making him super hard to get. If I lose to someone who puts in a ton of money, I wouldn’t complain then. 
  • Options
    ElsaJeanElsaJean Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah it seems like most of the op game ruining units go back to the fact that speed is op because slow units start with 0 turn meter and fast units start with full turn meter. Wouldn't it make more sense for a unit with 80 speed to start with 80% speed meter when the fastest unit has 100 speed? This is how all other mobile games work and they don't extremely unbalanced units like this game.