Options

Regarding Newest Event and Most Recent Spell Rebalance

Darkdrake22Darkdrake22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
  Regarding the frozen event, the current structure does not make for a fun experience.  The barrier to entry combined with the inability to replay the levels makes it unenjoyable.  If it was structured similar to previous events where you have the ability to earn the necessary characters in the lower levels so you could gradually work up to the chance to get Elsa would improve gameplay.  This would give the event replay ability and make it so more people could participate.
  Next regarding the spell rework you stated that it was done because you did not want them playing as big as a role.  I agree with this however I think you missed the opportunity to weaken the bucket o soldiers.  This spell is very hard to win against and can by itself determine the outcome of a battle.  I would suggest either lowering the assist rate our reducing the health so that is can be easier dealt with.  At the moment it acts almost as if you have another character join the battle making it easier to destroy will hellahelp balance it massive damage give you a more strategic decision whether to destroy it of try and go after the characters.
  A little bit of praise is I like how you recycled the Onward event I felt that this event was better put together and featured a clear path with how you would gain the characters then use them in the next stage.  I had limited access the first time around but felt much better when you re ran it and I was able to participate further. I hope that you re run the frozen event incorporating the elements of the Onward event.