Spell Nerfs ahead of New Character releases. A disturbing trend.

1godofthunder1godofthunder Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Is anyone else upset that just before the Frozen characters hit every single spell that was a threat to the frozen team was nerfed? 
Personally I find that most of thecrecent spell nerfs were not justified. Yet there are several grossly overpowered spells that were untouched. IE(Golden Hammer, Wild Imagination, Bucket O Soldiers)
It seems these nerfs are less about balance and more about ensuring that each newly released team is assured to be at the top of the neta to encourage players to spend more cash to rush to unlock them. 
Am I just bitter about a property I dislike replacing the Meta and my beloved spells being nerfed or do others agree with me?

Comments

• IceCongeladoIceCongelado Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    "Personally I find that most of thecrecent spell nerfs were not justified." Dude, peanut and mortal potion were breaking the game, but i agree that Bucket should've been nerfed
  • 1godofthunder1godofthunder Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It just seems it did more harm than good. Instead of more diverse teams and spells its less.
    Its literally all either Kingdom or worse Frozen at the top. And everyone is using ONLY Golden Hammer, Cauldron, Wild Immagination and Bucket. Its horrible. 
    Trying to build my Wilds team but what's the point with the speed teams being so dominant. Simba will eventually die if its never his turn...