Options

Your defense team is currently in a battle...

simmiosimmio Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
So it appears that the battles my defense team are supers long. And even seam to last up to a half an hour. Last time I knew there was a time limit on the battles in the sorcerer's tournament. So I am wondering if this is a glitch.

Also it is very annoying that when I start a battle in the sorcerer's tournament and in a couple of moves I get kicked out of the battle because my defense team is currently in a battle. I would have thought that the offense team being in a battle would have mattered more then the defense team. Also they count the battle they force you out of into the 5 battles you get per 24 hours. This is very furstrating and repeling.

And now for some more nagging, I tried to finish my last 2 battles before the count reseted, I tried entering a battle for about 20 minutes, but it appears my defense team was busy. Then finally when I get into a battle 2 minutes before the reset they counted that battle into the new battle count. Thats just ridicilous! I used yesterdays battles to start that battle, not todays battles, and I even had one extra from the previous battle count. So that battle costed about 3 battles if we look at it like that. 

So please just do something about this, I mean is it a glitch or do some people get longer battle time then the rest of us ? Because its very annoying that my defense team is being held hostages for up to 30 minutes.

Also please get rid of the frozen team. Just make it disapear and remburst everyone that bought it. Because I think the frozen team is gonna cost you guys more money then you know because you are pushing away players and their visacards, because there is a extremly annoying OP team that can't be beat and eats up the turn count. Or at least give all the other players a op power as well to make this game fun again. 

Thats right the frozen team is squezing the joy out of this game.