Options

Steamboat mickey is a meme in the worst way

TheNutGobblerTheNutGobbler Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Steamboat mickey is by far the hardest unit to get in the game and he looks really bad. Compare him to the 2nd and 3rd hardest to get units in the game. For Elsa you need 4 other people at 7-stars to get so she should be a stronger unit (she's fast, has 10x more offense than any other unit, has high damage multiplier skills, a really good defensive passive). For baymax you need 5 other people at 7-star so he should be a stronger unit (taunts from start of battle, can defend squishier units and let them ignore taunt and counter attack, can have hiro leader, blue fairy magic gets nerfed to single target because it was op, then they give baymax old blue fairy magic with a full purge on the enemies, a heal, and harmful effect immunity on big hero 6 allies).

The problems:
    1. The difference between farming steamboat micky and the other 2 hardest to get units is: you dont need to get gear to get steamboat mickey, you need to farm 10 or 11 more 7-stars, and you are only gaining steamboat mickey, instead of 5 or 6 different units. Steamboat mickey you need the equivalent of 15 7-STARS but you don't even get 15 other units that you could potentially use. I guess at least you don't need gear for the other units even though it's the easy to get gear you need for them. Elsa and Baymax you only need 4 or 5 7-stars, and you can actually use the other units you farmed to get them.
    2. The diffence between using steamboat mickey and the other 2 hardest to get units in the game is: you'd be playing at a disadvantage for using a very hard to get unit instead of an actually good unit. He's a slow tank that doesn't do anything until he moves. If he moves before the battle ends, he can taunt for 1 turn and silence and maybe slow 1 enemy that he can target if they dont have evasion. His other option is purge 1 or 2 beneficial from 1 enemy he can target if they don't have evasion and give them to an ally, but if they're taunting you can end up giving a squishier teammate taunt. So if they're taunting either use your silence if you have it or just basic. His passive is useless. From max health to 0 health he can reflect less than 3k damage.

The solutions:
    1. (The lame solution) Make him easier to get.
Or
    2. (The actually good solution) He needs completely reworked. This needs more than small adjustments. There's no way to make him even usable without completely changing a lot about him. The hardest to get unit in the game should not be this weak.

Comments

• Options
    Nico_MenezesNico_Menezes Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I'm a beginner, I never played with Steamboat Mickey, but for me there is no less sense that he is an urban character, he is a sailor, he should be a marine character, maybe he can giving or receiving buffs from other marine characters.