Options

Some more feedback!

ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts

Questions:

• Is it intentional that auto-battle doesn't use skills against live opponents in arena?
  • It's very difficult to kill merlin with ranged characters if he's the only one left in a level. He spams the goat move making him nearly untargetable with specials - is that how he is intended to work?

• The drop rate of items from adventure levels seems very low
  • Losing trophies in arena battles over 4k makes it very hard to grind up there, especially considering its season-based and will reset
  • A lot of people are still curious about status effects and how they interact with each other 
  • Great job on the pack refreshes! For the most expensive pack we feel it should guarantee a character unlock, considering the cost of it

Player Requests:

• Can we have a way to see member contribution towards quests for the previous day?
  • Can we have more clarification in-game that donation requests will always default to the highest item in that item branch?
  • Is it possible to have a leaderboard for player and club total power; and to be able to join the club from that list?
  • Can we please have a notification when the claw pack in the shop is off of cooldown?

Comments

• Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts

Questions:

• Is it intentional that auto-battle doesn't use skills against live opponents in arena
    This is something that is known and we're looking into it :) 
    • It's very difficult to kill merlin with ranged characters if he's the only one left in a level. He spams the goat move making him nearly untargetable with specials - is that how he is intended to work?
    We are aware of this and looking into this as well

• The drop rate of items from adventure levels seems very low
    Thanks for the feedback here
    • Losing trophies in arena battles over 4k makes it very hard to grind up there, especially considering its season-based and will reset
    PvP is something we are currently looking into, it'll probably change a few times before we release, so keep giving feedback :) 
    • A lot of people are still curious about status effects and how they interact with each other 
    Working on it (I swear)
    • Great job on the pack refreshes! For the most expensive pack we feel it should guarantee a character unlock, considering the cost of it
    Thanks and thanks for the feedback! 

Player Requests:

• Can we have a way to see member contribution towards quests for the previous day?
    • Can we have more clarification in-game that donation requests will always default to the highest item in that item branch?
    • Is it possible to have a leaderboard for player and club total power; and to be able to join the club from that list?
    • Can we please have a notification when the claw pack in the shop is off of cooldown?
    Sending all of these along
    PS: I would love a claw pack refresh as well :) 

My answers are in Bold :) 
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by. 
  • Options
    ReapersFuryXReapersFuryX Registered Users, Member 105 Posts

Just some more feedback, and expanding on some earlier points:

• Can we have some type of cool down on facing the same opponent in arena? We have people getting matched with the same person 7+ times in a row, and if they are stronger than you it can be a real problem
    • Can we PLEASE (like super pretty pleaseee) have more ways to get potions? Or at least drastically increase the number that current actions drop
    • The drop rate of tokens and items for campaign is.... unusually low. Several times I and others have used a full energy refill in grand adventure on the same level, not a single token. There's no way you should be able to do 8-12 battles and get 0 tokens
    • Can we have it so other than the leader giving up the leadership to someone else, no rank can promote another player to the same rank? (ex. our co-leader accidentally promoted someone to co-leader, but then could not demote them because they were the same rank) . Or at least a confirmation for the promotion
    • Can we have some purchasable character token deals? Nothing crazy but just enough to unlock some characters

Still absolutely loving the game, keep up the great work!  :smile:

• Options
    MeatheadMilitiaMeatheadMilitia Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 463 Posts
    Thanks for the continued feedback! 

Keep it coming :D We appreciate you giving us good constructive feedback. 

I know that training potion struggle all too well.
    Bacon and Coffee, that's what I'm fueled by.