Options

Isabelle's boyfriend

I'd love it if somebody could answer me right away! Will isabelle be mad if i date her boyfriend? Lol

Comments

• Options
    Cristaline2308Cristaline2308 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I read on other websites that she won't. ;)
    Btw, how did you do that ? I mean, speaking again to Isabelle and her boyfriend. I'm #1 A-list lvl 15 and still doesn't have any news from Max or Isabelle. :(
  • Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    I read on other websites that she won't. ;)
    Btw, how did you do that ? I mean, speaking again to Isabelle and her boyfriend. I'm #1 A-list lvl 15 and still doesn't have any news from Max or Isabelle. :(

Speak again? It was my first time talking to her boyfriend. Arnie called me to go to his offfice, he said isabella wanted to talk to me at the taco place so i went. She appologized, i accepted her appology and when i left, a blonde guy wanted to talk to me. It was her boyfriend and he wanted to go on a date with me. I'm an a-list too but max hasn't called me :o
  • Options
    Cristaline2308Cristaline2308 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't write it well ! I meant "How did you speak to Isabella again ?". Did you do something special before Arnie's call (big movie or date) ?
  • Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't write it well ! I meant "How did you speak to Isabella again ?". Did you do something special before Arnie's call (big movie or date) ?

I didn't do anything special
  • Options
    jennsterxojennsterxo Registered Users 24 Posts
    I chose to go on the date with her boyfriend, and nothing bad happened. Hope this helps. :)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    emilyvd wrote: »
    I'd love it if somebody could answer me right away! Will isabelle be mad if i date her boyfriend? Lol

I got engaged to the boyfriend after dating him awhile. Then starnews said they got married, and when I confronted him he denied it so we were back to being engaged then Isabelle confronted me and after that he broke up with me. Max Green that is