Options

A possible idea for the people who want more energy.

Ok, so I took a look around Facebook and these forums, and I realized that many people don't like the wait time for energy. I personally don't think that this should be changed, but you guys clearly need to be able to make money for the game and longer energy refill times will make that happen.

The idea I had, was to implement a carnival in one of the new cities that we will be able to travel to in this version of the game. In this carnival area, you can add 3 mini games that can be played for the chance to get up to 3 energy per mini game. Don't make the mini games hard, but don't make them easy either. The mini games can be something like, Wack A Mole, Shoot the Pop-UP Target, and the game where a person moves 3 cups and you need to guess which cup has the ball under it. You can also turn the arcade in the bar into a mini game that gives out tokens.

Winning a mini game should give us a chance of winning up to 3 energy, and can also give us the chance to win tokens. With the tokens we can purchase exclusive Carnival shop items for our character or exclusive pets. Now, these items shouldn't be cheap, we should have to work for these exclusives and they should not be sold for cash either, so that those who win these items can feel good about having an item others might not.

Now, in order to make sure you guys don't lose money over this, I came up with a solution. For those who really don't want to play the mini games, you can sell the tokens for real cash. This way, everyone wins. I would also make the carnival area limited to how many times you can enter.

Comments

• Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    That is such a great idea :o
  • Options
    DatboiroyDatboiroy Registered Users 18 Posts
    Such a brilliant idea
  • Options
    Teddysangel1Teddysangel1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    That would be really cool and for the people who have to do a lot of waiting it would be a time filler
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Love that idea. I want to be in a carnival and play mini games
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Bryanl1Bryanl1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Great idea
  • Options
    XimmyXimmy Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm not willing to spend any real money on this game because the game does not save online, therefore it cannot be restored if you switch phones or do a factory reset.
  • Options
    BountyAngelBountyAngel Registered Users 24 Posts
    Now I know a lot of u will hate me for saying this because that may not do this idea and I agree it is a good idea
    But to be honest that isn't the point of the game at all also adding mini-games wouldn't fit the right fit for a game like this since the game didn't start with any plus those kind of things r for games u can walk around like smurf village not this because ur character doesn't move at all
    Plus in order to do something like this u got to imagine how long it took to make this game and how long it would take to make this one small thing so it wouldn't even come out for a while till the update which also means that will be their main focus and not quest

I hope u all see why this wouldn't be a good idea at all or else they would probally lose people playing because they game got easier
    And 3 energy wouldn't make a difference that much in a movie because the bar will move slow

If u also agree with me then say so but the fact that people r agreeing to the other person for themselves and not the game isn't a good thing because if u do and u don't think then this could cause lots of problems like glitches and crashes which is why it's good for them to keep the game the way it is
    Hope u all realize this
  • Options
    pinkk182pinkk182 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yeah it this is kind of a complicated solution for a pretty simple problem. Mini games seem kinda off base since everything you do in the game is to get famous. Maybe add some other aspect that rewards energy like a spa or something..idk! :p