Options

Huge Dating Glitch

When I was offered a "stay in" date with my girlfriend, I used my 31 energy units then went out of her house in The Neighbourhood and started collecting points to get back my energy.

Upon my return, there were five (5) dates running simultaneously.

This must be a glitch...

There is no way for me to complete all these dates; I would need 40 hours and I only have eight (8).

If you could help me it would be much appreciated.
*what scares you most will set you free*
~ robyn hitchc0ck

Comments

• Options
    esskayesskay Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had a similar proble. But without the stars. I failed miserably at those dates because I only had energy to get 5 stars on 2 of them. Meh.
  • Options
    LittleLeahLittleLeah Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've been working on a movie, was traveling around collecting xp, etc., and stumbled upon my boyfriend waiting for a date when I never set one up in the first place.
  • Options
    PapiPapi Registered Users 8 Posts
    Experienced it. Lost my gf because I failed to accomplish all the dates.
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »
    When I was offered a "stay in" date with my girlfriend, I used my 31 energy units then went out of her house in The Neighbourhood and started collecting points to get back my energy.

Upon my return, there were five (5) dates running simultaneously.

This must be a glitch...

There is no way for me to complete all these dates; I would need 40 hours and I only have eight (8).

If you could help it would be much appreciated.

So Glu wrote back after I opened a ticket, told me to update the game and all would be well.

It is most certainly not.

Five simultaneous dates, again.

Is there anyone still experiencing this issue?

Has opening a ticket with Glu helped anybody?

Thanks y'all. :)
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    LadyGorgonLadyGorgon Registered Users 9 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »
    So Glu wrote back after I opened a ticket, told me to update the game and all would be well.

It is most certainly not.

Five simultaneous dates, again.

Is there anyone still experiencing this issue?

Has opening a ticket with Glu helped anybody?

Thanks y'all. :)

Replied to this same post in a different thread. You aren't alone. This glitch is still not fixed by any stretch of the imagination. :/

DEAR GLU,
    THIS ISSUE IS NOT FIXED, EVEN AFTER THE UPDATE ON APRIL 10. PLEASE RE-ADDRESS THIS ISSUE AS A PRIORITY.

Running on iOS 6.1.3

Stardom's Stars, Starlets, and their dates, sincerely thank you.
    playing... Stardom: Hollywood
    add me on GC: LadyGorgon
  • Options
    SlymanthaSlymantha Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had this problem also. I tried to get free stars so I wouldn't lose my bf and haven't received them.
    Also the achievements seem to stop at 100% on level five.
    Anyone else with this problem ? Also the costar seems to be stuck on 2000/2000.
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
    I've had this issue too. In addition I had 1249/1250 with my GF and I had to complete 5 dates at once. I finished 4 and the 5th one caused me to lose my gf.