Options

Should I replace Newmanson?

This director person wanted to meet with me after the Newmanson girl befriended me and suggested me to him for a role in this movie she thought we could work on together. Meeting with him now and he wants me to REPLACE her in the film. Do I? Does this come back to bite me in the butt? Do I do the "right" thing? Anyone done this yet? Results?

Comments

• Options
    Lyssa622Lyssa622 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I didn't really read what he said carefully so I clicked yes, i will replace her, afterwards I got an angry call from her saying that she dropped me as a friend and Charlene as a publicist, she also said, she hoped i tank the movie and she's going to ruin me... Along those lines... If anyone here actually passed this and actually got any news regarding newmanson afterwards... and what happens if you say no?
  • Options
    topo_magicotopo_magico Registered Users 9 Posts
    Wow this never happened to me. What level are u on?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Wow this never happened to me. What level are u on?

same here.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Lyssa622Lyssa622 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I worked my butt off on the film that I accepted for this, and got 5 stars, next day= it says I got 3 stars and then I lost a lot of fans..... WHAT ?!? I think the game is just working against me now...
  • Options
    emilyvdemilyvd Registered Users 15 Posts
    I said no to replace her and i got a call from her saying that she was sorry we couldn't work together on the movie
  • Options
    MRohanchukMRohanchuk Registered Users 10 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    same here.

I'm just getting to this point and I'm curious what you did?

Thanks
  • Options
    I think I replaced her. I don't really remember though. But both situations are on the thread so you can choose what to do and know the results.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I clicked no, I won't replace her. She rang me after the film and thanked for giving her the opportunity and I also got a reward of money. I replaced her in my old game and she rang me angry and said she dropped Charlene. Choosing you won't replace her is the best option, unless you are achieving bad rep :)
  • Options
    MRohanchukMRohanchuk Registered Users 10 Posts
    I choose the same (not to replace), I've been keeping her nice and clean. I have been able (so far) to achieve 5 stars on every project/date so I don't want to get a call the next day I did a 3 star project.

Thanks
  • Options
    ana890ana890 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I clicked no, I won't replace her. She rang me after the film and thanked for giving her the opportunity and I also got a reward of money. I replaced her in my old game and she rang me angry and said she dropped Charlene. Choosing you won't replace her is the best option, unless you are achieving bad rep :)

you got money!? i said no as well and got the same reply as emilyvd. they must've changed how she responds in one of the updates
  • Options
    sob, I miss emilyvd :[

Yeah, note her post was back in April. I did notice they changed up some quests as well in the updates.
    dfk75h.jpg