Options

Ranking Problem?

Okay so I started this game around a month ago or so, and just two days ago have been around #230 on the A list. Yesterday, I went on around 5pm to check on the 48 hour movie I'm doing and suddenly the little star on the corner telling you how many fans you have and stuff started randomly increasing and flashing. When it stopped it read #39 and I was really shocked... I mean from 230 to 39? That's not possible in a few seconds. I thought it was just being weird so I turned off my iPad and clicked on it again, still the same. has anyone else have this problem? Now I am #15 and I'm definitely happy about it. But it's just weird. Is it some sort of glitch? And the news reporter person is not recording the stories straight, my most recent accomplishment is at the bottom and my old ones (when i just started) is on top. Also, instead of saying how much I increased on the top charts it says, for example: I am #15, instead of saying i increased 3 ranks up it says -14. As if I was originally #1...

Comments

• Options
    MsBMsB Registered Users 23 Posts
    That's happened to me. I shot all the way up to rank 1. I've been ranked #1 ever since. But now I can't gain anymore fans. I'm stuck at 87.5 mil. I never gain any whenever star need pops up.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    sounds like a glitch to mee.

87.5mil seems to be the max fans for now. no worries, it's not a glitch (I had this same question when it was stuck at 68.8mil before).
    dfk75h.jpg