Options

A list of little things, some big

ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
Here's some suggestions I had. Might be a little too far out and change the game.

Little things:

Ability to remove people from your contacts on your phone.
Ability to maintain your significant others longer without having to be on nearly everyday. (Maybe if they get beyond a certain level say above 1250 if it ever comes available you they can become more permanent).
Ability to refuse calls.
Ability to call your agent. (Maybe with lesser reward opportunities since you already get an hourly).
The amount of fans someone you network with constantly or date should go up with yours.

Bigger things:
Ability to do other things instead of just act, prepare for acting, things around the house, and work for money. (ie. go to the gym, run, drive around town, go to the beach).

Ability to choose a career path: Ability to become a director. Ability to become a singer. Ability to become a studio head. Ability to become a paparazzo.
Ability to open up your own studio.
Ability to double date for greater rewards (w/ CPU and with friends)
Ability to date people you've networked with and vice versa.

Comments

• Options
    LadyGorgonLadyGorgon Registered Users 9 Posts
    I really like the idea of having career paths. There could be more type-cast specific career paths for actors/actresses, or at least some system where your projects and "fame"/experience in each genre increases the amount of pay and special opportunities for projects of that genre. Career paths could be: movie actor/actress, television actor/actress, MODEL? (does commercials, professional photo shoot "projects," runway shows, etc.), director/screenwriter/producer, maybe publicist? It would be nice if the number, types, and fame of all the contacts you have could have some larger function in the game.

I would love to have to "dress up" for different roles. This would be a completely different wardrobe - a costume wardrobe, with outfits and accessories, etc. to be worn when shooting for projects. How "well" you dress up to conform to the character role you are playing (which could be explained to you in more detail, sort of like reading the script to audition... getting info about your character to help you decide which clothing/makeup would be best for your character) could affect the success of the project either positively or negatively. Maybe you also have to get a costume together for any costars you call in to film with you. It could work something like this: choosing the best outfits for the part makes the "star meter" go up a bit quicker, whereas choosing poor costume choices makes the star meter fill up slower so that you have to work harder to get 5 stars on the project...
    playing... Stardom: Hollywood
    add me on GC: LadyGorgon
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for these suggestions! We appreciate you taking the time to write us. I'll be sure to forward these along to the developers.
  • Options
    LadyGorgonLadyGorgon Registered Users 9 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Thanks for these suggestions! We appreciate you taking the time to write us. I'll be sure to forward these along to the developers.

Looking forward to maybe seeing some of these things (and more!) in future updates!
    playing... Stardom: Hollywood
    add me on GC: LadyGorgon
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback.

I had another idea. Adding bonuses to having friends who are certain types of actors who you choose to have in that certain type of film. For instance if you have a horror film you're staring in and you call a friend specializes in horror films to star with you, you get bonus stars when doing tasks.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I really like this list you made . I would like to see most or all of these ideas implemented into the next update
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Bryanl1Bryanl1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Excellent suggestions above. I visited this thread to add my 2 cents and many of my ideas have already been suggested. Additional "work" like model jobs, needing costumes for acting roles, and deleting contacts are the best ideas.
    I have a few more to add:
    1. You should be able to change your body type through excercise and/or cosmetic surgery.
    2. You should be able to buy clothing for people you are dating.
    3. You should be able to buy and clean/fix up places like "your room", the run down "starbeans" or "wasted". As they are fixed up, they could be visited to generate energy & income.
    4. Add more clothing and jewelry, esp swimwear.
    5. Add a wedding with gowns & formal wear.
    6. To get the 5 star rating, you should have to perform the actions of the job in a specific order, as well as have the right costume & compatible (if called) co star for the role.
    Developers, please take this thread seriously. There are GREAT ideas here!
  • Options
    Bryanl1Bryanl1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    You should be able to date the bartender at Club Space Man...she's hot
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Bryanl1 wrote: »
    You should be able to date the bartender at Club Space Man...she's hot

Hahahahah ^ great suggestion xD
    IMG%5D