Options

Should I change my agent?

I don't know if I should change my agent. I know it's just a game but my morals tell me to be grateful to Arnie. Then again I want better gigs and more money. Is it worth it? I was thinking of going with the Marcia for my agent.

Comments

• Options
    MsBMsB Registered Users 23 Posts
    Yes. If you can get Max as an agent do so. You'll get more quest and higher paying jobs.
  • Options
    dirtypinkkdirtypinkk Registered Users 1 Posts
    mine too, I really wanna stay with arnie but i messed up and max is so greedy he took my 5000 coins to represent me and arnie is so kind that he said its not about the money when I have him the coins and now I feel so weird and sad. and I might quit the game because of this. if you haven't already picked an agent I think you should pick arnie if you don't want to get guilty.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Marcia is not a good agent. Max is better for you as you want higher paying jobs.
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Marcia is not a good agent. Max is better for you as you want higher paying jobs.

I agree, plus, Marcia doesn't end up working as an agent anyways.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Marcia jus put you in trouble like that guy who you suppose to talk too she want to be the one who want to control everything
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you really need the money, go to Max.
    If you're okay with your money, stick with Arnie.
    Marcia just sucks. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    If you really need the money, go to Max.
    If you're okay with your money, stick with Arnie.
    Marcia just sucks. :P

This is true!