Options

New and have a few questions

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Have been really enjoying this game . Now here are my questions . I play on iOS. If I have a friend who also plays the game and I send them gifts will they actually receive it and will be able to wear them and see that I sent them?

I sent a gift to sp1 person and I don't know if he is in my friends list (he probably is) but I sent him a gift and a little bar with a heart went up. If I gift more will it mean we are in a relationship . I am a guy and I am straight :p so I would much rather prefer a girlfriend and don't know what that heart bar meant.

If a friend gifts me will I be able to see who sent them and what they gifted me?

These are the questions I have for now. Thank you for reading and I will keep my eyes on this forum and wait for replies. Have a good day/night
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    If someone answers me ill give them a gift in return for the support and answers (i play on iOS/ gamecenter) :p just really want to know cuz i dont wana be sending gifts to my cousin,
    Friends, family that play this game and have them not get anything and me waste the money or stars
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hi Kush I'm curious to know if this question was answered because I'm still not sure? Please forgive me if I missed the answer somewhere else.:confused:
  • Options
    FlawlessleademiFlawlessleademi Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi!

For your first question: the answer is yes (you have to make sure you're friends with them on Game Center though)

For your second question: Because you have a bar with hearts in it doesn't mean you're in a relationship (I have many bars like this), you can choose who you take on dates no matter the bar's status!

For your third question: Yes, absolutely!!

Hope this helps :)