Options

I am #1 and have 106.2M of fans..I don't get any more fans?!!!

I guess there is a limit of fans you can have, coz I am still completing movies but I don't get any more fans....anyone knows something about it?

Comments

• Options
    kk88kk88 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im having the same problem...I thought the limit was higher than that, or at least an even number.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I believe there a limit per level or something like that but not to sure. But the game does have a fan limit
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    kush are you the only male member that plays this game??

im just having a peak at the names and all looks girly to me..ive just downloaded the game today to test the water
  • Options
    Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
    yes each level the number of fans you can have gets higher :)
    He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.
  • Options
    alidrewalidrew Registered Users 8 Posts
    Guess there is a limit. People have been complaining about this. Maybe we have to wait till the next updates. :(
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    kush are you the only male member that plays this game??

im just having a peak at the names and all looks girly to me..ive just downloaded the game today to test the water

Most of the players are girls so i am one of the only guys that plays this game that is actibpve on the forums, there are some others, but i am here most of the time
    IMG%5D