Options

How many stars do you need making a movie for it to be good?

Everyone knows it's difficult and sometimes I can barely get three stars. Is that okay or not?

Comments

• Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    1 - Horrible
    2 - Bad
    3 - Ok
    4 - Good
    5 - Great

Well what i like to do is memorize the lines for role auditions so that i would get the first star already. But i also never start a new project without my full energy. After my energy goes to 0 each time, i go out of the studio and click on things like birds, mailboxes, boxes, and cameras to get energy. Remember to also click on those small bills and energy because they give you a 5 second boost to your energy time. If you do this and be active, you should get 5 stars on your gigs. But by getting the lines right and logging in everytime your energy is full would give you 4 stars i think.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I always get 5 stars on 1hr, 3hr, 5hr and 8hr projects but only can get 3 stars on 24hr and 48hr projects. That's what I meant.
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well its not easy and i also used to get 3 stars on those but its ok at the beginning. Now i try to do all the things above whenever i log on to get 4 stars at least. Now i get 24h movies regularly from max and its time consuming but very rewarding at the end.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    The best thing is to get to 5 start that way you can have more opportunities
  • Options
    The best thing is to get to 5 start that way you can have more opportunities

Someone else's already answered the question...
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Getting 4-5 stars on a 24 hour project is easy if you do 2-4 rounds of clicking trash cans/birds and reach a goal... Plus have pets. Remember to tap on all rewards. It's amazing how much quicker you get more energy if you do that.
  • Options
    Caban73 wrote: »
    Getting 4-5 stars on a 24 hour project is easy if you do 2-4 rounds of clicking trash cans/birds and reach a goal... Plus have pets. Remember to tap on all rewards. It's amazing how much quicker you get more energy if you do that.

I know cheers