Options

Keeping Your BF/GF Happy

SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
It's very frustrating trying to keep a bf/gf happy, especially if the relationship is really serious. So I was thinking that maybe we should have ways to keep our boyfriends/girlfriends happy other than dating. Like, maybe we can call them on the phone, and that uses up 5 energy and keeps them happy for 8 hours. And if we have access to their apartment, we can drop by and say hi and that keeps them happy for 3 hours, and a full date keeps them happy for longer (and maybe have options to do long/short dates, and how long the date keeps them happy depends on how long the date was, like a 1-hour date keeps them happy for 12 hours and 3-hour date keeps them happy for 48 hours, etc), or whatever. Dating uses up a lot of energy, so it's hard to date and work at the same time. Having the ability to do "smaller" things to keep them happy would be nice, and it would make dating a lot less frustrating.

It would also be nice to get some kind of warning before an abrupt break-up. Maybe, when they call to break up, give us the option to immediately take them on a date, in addition to charming them or breaking up with them? Or a little timer that tells us how long we have until our bf/gf is unhappy and calls to break up with us.

Comments

• Options
    pinkk182pinkk182 Registered Users 13 Posts
    These ideas are so perfect! I really hope glu does something about this. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DartgirlDartgirl Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes, I second these ideas!
  • Options
    NatashaspyNatashaspy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I couldn't agree more. This is SO frustating. You do a 24 hr or 48 hr movie and they are breaking up with you the minute you leave the studio. And if you are building a relationship you have to spend so many stars to keep from breaking up after every movie. I know it's great for selling stars but this is ridiculous.

I have often raced out of a movie trying to get to a date location but the call comes before I can get anywhere so I agree with getting a little warning that offers you the choice to break up or go on a date. Or even a little lag time after leaving the studio that allows you a chance to make a date. Then if you are really ignoring them you deserve the breakup call. That would be really nice since I am always trying to get to that date when the call comes.
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I love this idea I even post it on here that it be great if the bf/husband give you break and call you instead
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    OmegaJoshOmegaJosh Registered Users 9 Posts
    It is a good idea, cause I remember playing A-List and getting dumped wile working on a job, and one of the things they said was something along the lines of "Not even a call" and I remembered thinking "If I could give you a call I would have"
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    If i have a 24/48 hour project i would go on a date with him then start with my project and it is working not a single breakup call till now
    but still i agree with you the dates are getting longer and consume lots of energy
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    mystic wrote: »
    If i have a 24/48 hour project i would go on a date with him then start with my project and it is working not a single breakup call till now
    but still i agree with you the dates are getting longer and consume lots of energy

Yeah, kinda sticks with somewhat of the realism though. That's why it's best to manage your time so you can have a time of filming and then spend a while dating.

Once you get married though you don't have to worry about him leaving you, so figure out when you want to focus more on dating.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This would be a great addition to the dating game! The amount of times my needy lover broken up with me just because I didn't see him xD

That's one of the good factors about being married; you no longer have to date them! They are content with dossing in your house looking after your pets haha!

Great suggestion! :D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Great ideas here!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)