Options

:confused::confused: Could someone please help me?

:confused::confused:

**.level 11 confusion and help.**
***Right now i have my character on Level 11 and she has to talk to Robert Egger about A Suburban Horror Story. do i have her charm him for 6 stars?? or do should she leave quietly??

--What happens if i have her leave? does the story stop? is it even worth charming robert? i would like to save the stars up for this Kim Kardashian looking hairstyle that cost 25 freaking stars -_- (ONE of the main reasons i hate this game) please i need information, i don't want to have to start over. AND THIS IS FOR LEVEL 11.

-My next question is housing. right now my character is locked out of the ugly shack because i refused to pay paulie the $500. I want to buy her a cat but which houses allow cats and dogs? Does the downtown apartment allow them? what about the beach house? and the apartment in the valley?

-Also what is the furniture like in the beach house? and apartment in the valley? what does it look like? i know what the downtown furniture is like because before i restarted the game i had a character buy the apartment.

i want to move my character into the beach house on "the coast" OR the condo in "the valley". however i do not know if dogs or cats are allowed there. plus i am not sure what the furniture looks like. and even though she is at $10,000+ i still do not have enough money because it seems like barely any money is made from projects. Everytime i click on a dollar its always +10, +2, +1.

-My next question is about max. is he better than arnie? because right now arnie keeps suggesting stuff i do not want to do. would i still be able to get max as my agent even if the meeting with robert doesn't go well?

-I was also wondering about all these locked places in the game? can some explain this to me? what is the purpose of these places? [i listed them out by location]

*Neighborhood: discount law
*Downtown: the movie theater
*The Coast: sunbeam apartments, pacific concepts an ocean of ideas
*The Valley: globatech international, fendelman apartments, gaffer tape ltd film equipment rentals & distribution

I have been reading that a lot of people said the game stops for them after awhile when they reach the A-list. apparantly there aren't anymore story-lines/quests and only projects. is this true? and is there supposed to be an update or is that basically the end of the game?

-also how do you break up with a fiance? i am not at that stage yet but how do you do so? also what is this i hear about parties? do you have to live in a certain house to throw a party?

Comments

• Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'll try my best to help you with the questions that i know.

1. When i had te suburban horror movie, i dont remember charming anyone because i wanted to save my stars so i think i left quietly and i somehow still completed the movie.

2. As far as i know, the downtown apartment doesnt allow animals but the beach house allows every animal. You can talk to the real estate lady in the houses to see if the house allows any animals.

3. I bought the beach house some time ago and it looked very noce. You choose the furnitures from 2 or 3 choices. There's sofas, wooden chairs, queen size bed, flat screen tv, etc. so very roomy for $30,000. The valley apartment wasnt as roomy so i didnt buy it.

4. I switched from arnie to max and its been going better. Although the gigs are mosty 24h+ but gettig 4-5 stars at the end gives a lot of exp and money along with fans. I won my forst award after signing with max (coincidently). You still have a long way to go until max as your agent but keep it up.

5. The locked places are there for a reason for future tasks as you get more fans and become #1 on the a-list.

6. Even though max is my agent and i have the maximum number of fans, the story havent ended for me yet. But i think im coming close to "the end" and will have to wait for the next update while doing projects for fans and money.

7. You break up with a fiancee if you date another person while being engaged. But there is a glitch right now where your fiancee still breaks up with you after a day or two without interaction even if you dont go on another date.

8. You can't throw parties anywhere though it is a good suggestion for te next update. But you will get invited to mr.headley's mansion party after you film the movie "time alien" and do a few more tasks. This will be where you get introduced to max and marcia.

Sorry that was long but i hope i helped in some way.
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    You actually can have pets in the downtown apartment. :) Also, all the cats and dogs cost stars. I adopted the cat in front of the neighborhood apartment, and it was about the same price, stars-wise, as the pets in the pet shop. So if you're saving up for a star hair, keep in mind you have to save up stars for your cat or dog, too.

The beach house is nice, though I'm currently saving up for the house in the hills.