Options

Question on dating and costars

Is there any real benefit to calling a friend to be a costar on set? also can you advance in the game without dating someone and what happens when you date someone who isn't A list but you are? I'm not at the point in the game where I need to date someone yet but I was just wondering if I should start a relationship anyway in the meantime?

Comments

• Options
    Labu1314Labu1314 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Idk about the benefits to be costar w a friend.
    About dating s.o not on the A-list, its just the same when u date anyone in ur list. The difference is that when u date so in the higher list (A, B...) when they broke up w u, u want to make up, u have to need more stars to charm them'
  • Options
    SONE831SONE831 Registered Users 28 Posts
    You get less fans if you date someone below your league. The more famous, the more fans and the more stars you have to spend to make up after a break-up. At some point, there will be a few missions requiring you to go on a date. Personally, i don't date anymore because its high maintanence and they always break up with me by the time i wale up from sleep. So unless thats somehow change, i dont think im dating anytime soon.
  • Options
    jennsterxojennsterxo Registered Users 24 Posts
    I agree with Labu1314 and SONE831... Also I've found having a co-star on set to be quite good as interactions while on a shoot allow the co-star achievement to progress = XP and later on, Stars. Also, I've found going on dates one of the quicker ways to level up. :)