Options

I think I ruined my game...

Lmb84Lmb84 Registered Users 3 Posts
I was on a quest/goal to talk to some guy (sorry, forgot his name) to write a book about me. I decided to not use my energy and didn't choose "Make up story". Instead I went for "Tell the truth". Of course they decided to go with Stella Smith. Then after doing some big movie I got a call to meet up with a different guy who wanted to also write a book about me (second chance I guess), but he would be a Ghost Writer. I remember I had to meet up with him at the Taco Bandito, and in the middle of talking to him I needed more energy for answers. Well since there was no option to "Come back later", I had to wait, but then I decided to spend some of my Stars on energy so I could finish. Well when I came back to the interview the guy was gone, and it said I completed my goal. I thought that was really strange since I knew I didn't finish answering his questions. So what makes me think I ruined my game is ever since that happened I haven't gotten anymore quests/calls from anyone for anything. Just the usual phone call from Max letting me know about some movies that are available to audition for. That's it. It's been like this for a few days now. Only thing that's happened out of the ordinary is I won a "Best Supporting Actress" award. So now I don't know what to do. I would HATE to start over, but I wonder if there's a way to fix this, or if whenever an update comes out maybe that'll fix it? Has anyone else had a similar problem like this?

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I don't think you have an issue with the game because I don't get any calls about doing big jobs anymore from Max and I never win an award so it might've the game just waiting for an update, a lot of apps stop doing major things just right before an update!
  • Options
    I hope that's all it is. I'm a full level 22, maxed out on fans, and have no more goals. I've noticed some people mentioning an "Oz quest", but that's never even come up for me :/
  • Options
    Bug is fixed with new update. Thank you :)
  • Options
    jessicagilbert31jessicagilbert31 Registered Users 5 Posts
    The same thing was happening to me...if you are close to getting to the next level they want you to achieve that first then you will start getting more quest and the game will continue. Hope I helped. if you have any questions just write me back....or if you are confused on what I am saying then write me back. ;)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I want to go the building that are lock in the game it having been open since the beginning of the game
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Jessica have anything had open for you in the game like new building that are lock
  • Options
    jessicagilbert31jessicagilbert31 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am able to go into new buildings that they have but now I cant talk to anyone because of this new update. I keep force closing before I am able to do anything....