Options

Minor Bug in the Hotel Room in Las Vegas

I'd just like to point out that there is a bug with the graphics/display of the orange cat in the new hotel room in Las Vegas. The orange cat should obviously appear in the background but is somewhat 'floating' where the legs of our character is. Btw, does anybody know if there is an official from Glu Games who checks on this forum and sees our bug reports?

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    The cat is only there for that challenge only, unless you have bought the apartment then the cat may stay there but it's probably just been put in the wrong area. It's not really a bug unless it affects the game in anyway. As for Glu Games looking on here, we'd never know.
  • Options
    PaddyPaddy Registered Users 19 Posts
    It is definitely a bug. Sure, it is a minor one and doesn't break the game, nonetheless it is a graphical bug and looks really weird too. Btw, I have already bought the hotel suite and this bug persists.
  • Options
    Paddy wrote: »
    It is definitely a bug. Sure, it is a minor one and doesn't break the game, nonetheless it is a graphical bug and looks really weird too. Btw, I have already bought the hotel suite and this bug persists.

The cat floats in the air, tbh how is it bothering you? The game isn't going to be perfect but it doesn't affect the game.
  • Options
    Are you just posting to get your stats up? Or is it really so hard for you to understand that I might actually be bothered by this bug? It's really ok if you don't mind graphical bugs and it is also true that there are more basic bugs that need to be fixed. BUT I don't like floating pets on my avatar and I also think that this can be fixed fairly easy by Glu Games. I just wanted to point this bug out to the developers. Btw, this argument is getting both of us nowhere imo.
  • Options
    Paddy wrote: »
    Are you just posting to get your stats up? Or is it really so hard for you to understand that I might actually be bothered by this bug? It's really ok if you don't mind graphical bugs and it is also true that there are more basic bugs that need to be fixed. BUT I don't like floating pets on my avatar and I also think that this can be fixed fairly easy by Glu Games. I just wanted to point this bug out to the developers. Btw, this argument is getting both of us nowhere imo.

I'm not actually arguing with you but just making you see that a floating cat isn't really a big issue with this game. You're the one who just turned it nasty. If you want feedback from other players maybe be nice because no one on here will tolerate it. FYI, the developers don't run this forum.
  • Options
    I never said that this was a 'big issue', that's why I called it a 'minor bug' right from the start. Also I apologize for turning things nasty for you, that was never my intention at all.