Options

Buges Capone

CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
I was wondering if anyone ran into him. The Starnes reporter said if I was you I would stay on his good side? Idk what to do he stand there in Vegas waiting for me to click on him.:confused:Bugsy sorry spelled the first name wrong.

Comments

• Options
    PaddyPaddy Registered Users 19 Posts
    I told him that I was in hurry and he was pretty angry about this. But I guess that he will be just as angry if you choose the other reply. This guy is a mob boss and doesn't take no for an answer. Our character probably ends up doing some movies for this guy no matter what. I am shooting a second movie for him right now and there will even be a third movie if I do well in this one. Just talk to him and play nicely. Also the rewards are usually bigger when shooting movies for specific tasks, so there is (hopefully) no harm in working for Bugsy Capone.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Cloey wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone ran into him. The Starnes reporter said if I was you I would stay on his good side? Idk what to do he stand there in Vegas waiting for me to click on him.:confused:Bugsy sorry spelled the first name wrong.

Just talk to him and do what he wants. Max will be a bit annoyed but eventually goes "I have a director who owes me a favour." Then you do his movies.