Options

Maximum Energy at Level 23

My maximum energy in Stardom: Hollywood is 34 at level 23 BUT in Stardom: The A-List my maximum energy is 35 at level 22! I am really wondering if this is supposed to be like that. So, what is your maximum energy at level 23 in Stardom: Hollywood?

Comments

• Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I'm glad you asked that question because I was at level 22 and 35 energy in Stardom Hollywood and after update it went back to as you said 34 but for now max energy is 34. I thought initially maybe we would get it back when reached level 24, but no go. I'm sure there is a good reason behind it though.:D
  • Options
    PaddyPaddy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank you for the info, A2J3. I didn't even realize that the maximum energy in Stardom: Hollywood dropped after the latest update! I just had the 'feeling' that something was off and then I compared both Stardom games and noticed the difference. Btw, I have reached level 23 in Stardom: The A-List by now and maximum energy is still at 35. Hopefully Stardom: Hollywood 'catches up' and maximum energy will be 35 again, when a certain level is reached. Anybody, please post your level and maximum energy, so that we can compare and maybe discover a pattern...