Options

Start a family....?

BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
I'm not sure of this idea but I just thought of it and wanted to see what you guys thought?

Often the celebrities have kids so it would be realistic to be given the option to start a family, of course you wouldn't have to say yes but I think it could be nice to have the choice.

However a downside to this would not being able to be in films/tv shows constantly as you would have to spend some time with the kid/s but we could go on play dates with other celebrities?

Just throwing that idea out there..
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Ebg14Ebg14 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yeah I think it would be cool :)
    He was as innocent as lambs that were grazed by prophet. Or I thought he was in the first sight. Because, how much the first sight is permanent, innocence is that permanent.
  • Options
    adeola15adeola15 Registered Users 5 Posts
    That would be so cool!!
  • Options
    Aww glad some people think so :D
  • Options
    verawasduhdrawing4444verawasduhdrawing4444 Registered Users 3 Posts
    That would be so cool!
  • Options
    And you could buy clothes and toys for them, do some acting jobs with them :)
  • Options
    NatashaspyNatashaspy Registered Users 13 Posts
    What you are talking about is playing The Sims.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Natashaspy wrote: »
    What you are talking about is playing The Sims.

No need for sarcasm here. This person has suggested a great idea, and shouldn't be knocked down for it.
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I agree that kids and toys and all that is a bit more the sims really... Not knocking people down, but the goal here is not to have those things.
  • Options
    SporkyBethSporkyBeth Registered Users 46 Posts
    I kind of like the idea of kids, but my only concern is that having kids would detract from the game's idea that you're trying to be a famous film star. I know I would focus on the kids rather than my career because I'd feel like I'm a terrible person if I ignore my little virtual children. And then it would turn into a completely different game, to me.

Maybe you could like, have a quest where you have to find a nanny so you can go film movies without having to worry about your kids, and you have to make sure your house is kid-friendly (e.g. you have to buy the house on the coast or the mansion in the Hills if you want kids because the apartments are too small, the condos don't allow children, etc). I could see it working out if they made the focus more on you and how kids would affect your career than on you having to care for your little virtual children. (even though that sounds terribly selfish.)
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I thought which is why I wasn't too sure about the idea :S I'm not fussed if people like or don't like the idea I just thought i'd put up too see what others thought :)
  • Options
    LovelyKayyLovelyKayy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also think having kids is a great idea!
    It makes it that much more realistic in having hollywood children
  • Options
    SporkyBeth wrote: »
    I kind of like the idea of kids, but my only concern is that having kids would detract from the game's idea that you're trying to be a famous film star. I know I would focus on the kids rather than my career because I'd feel like I'm a terrible person if I ignore my little virtual children. And then it would turn into a completely different game, to me.

Maybe you could like, have a quest where you have to find a nanny so you can go film movies without having to worry about your kids, and you have to make sure your house is kid-friendly (e.g. you have to buy the house on the coast or the mansion in the Hills if you want kids because the apartments are too small, the condos don't allow children, etc). I could see it working out if they made the focus more on you and how kids would affect your career than on you having to care for your little virtual children. (even though that sounds terribly selfish.)

That is very true. What's the point having a game where you try to be famous and have loads of fans then they put kids in the mix? I don't think it would work
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    I actually love the idea of kids. If you think about it, kids will open an opportunity for a new storyline. It's like you could see them rise to fame as you did and much more.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Keverdeen395Keverdeen395 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'm not crazy about kids but I would love the idea of moving in with your boy/girlfriend after you marry them
    Add me on Game Center :) keverdeen395
  • Options
    I'm not crazy about kids but I would love the idea of moving in with your boy/girlfriend after you marry them

If you want to start a new thread with this idea go ahead and see if other members would agree with you :)
  • Options
    MarynStarMarynStar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yeah! Just like Sims!
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    That would be really cool, I was thinking about that too.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    HeyNicoleHeyNicole Registered Users 1 Posts
    I AGREE!!! It would be nice to be able to create the look of kids n see them grow into teens and also have kids without being married because things like this do happen in real life.
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I agree with Tony you having a kid will make you famous maybe the father can take care of the kid while you gone. Maybe start your own fashion line for kids???
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    I agree with Tony you having a kid will make you famous maybe the father can take care of the kid while you gone. Maybe start your own fashion line for kids???

That is true , the storyline will continue & you will have extra fans
    beside we can have special quests for the kids
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Wouldnt it be intersting if your rival had a kid and when they grow up they end up falling in love with each other?!? Be like Romeo and Juliet story sorta
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    This idea should be there already starting a new family
  • Options
    This idea should be there already starting a new family

I agree! I have a feeling kids will arrive in the near future. The marriage update leads up to it, in my view.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    We hope they should add it to the new update
  • Options
    And a lot of people are suggestion on having kids even as option to have none or not. But how would we create kids?? Make love to husband option then 2 months later you pregant and walking around with a pregant belly which lead to more clothes then a year later your kid is one??
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    You can name your children all different types of names and get shown on starnews for how strange or creative it is! I would like to have kids, but in order for that the character will have to at least look older then early 20's!
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    And a lot of people are suggestion on having kids even as option to have none or not. But how would we create kids?? Make love to husband option then 2 months later you pregant and walking around with a pregant belly which lead to more clothes then a year later your kid is one??

Good suggestion!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    You can name your children all different types of names and get shown on starnews for how strange or creative it is! I would like to have kids, but in order for that the character will have to at least look older then early 20's!

I love your naming idea!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    StardomfubStardomfub Registered Users 4 Posts
    That's something I have been wanting to do forever that's a great idea
  • Options
    It will be great Is they add this idea to the game