Options

How do I use a bus?

CandyCandy Registered Users 2 Posts
Yeah, it's a simple question.. I'm on a quest to meet Charlene Chanelle, but in order to do that I need to use a bus. I've purchased a ticket to get to downtown, but after buying the ticket nothing happens and the bus isn't there? Am I suppose to wait or..?

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Candy wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a simple question.. I'm on a quest to meet Charlene Chanelle, but in order to do that I need to use a bus. I've purchased a ticket to get to downtown, but after buying the ticket nothing happens and the bus isn't there? Am I suppose to wait or..?

It's at the very start of each town.
  • Options
    CandyCandy Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's at the very start of each town.

What do you mean? I've been to the beginning, to the left of my apartment where there was a bus sign. The problem is the bus isn't there/coming after I pay 5 bucks for downtown.
  • Options
    So your screen doesn't load and go to another town? Try re installing the game.
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    There is no real bus. You just click where to go and it brings you there. But the places look almost the same with the bus sign, so start moving foreword to see if it took you to the next place. Also try to click the sign again and see if the location changed. The place you are will to show in the menu.
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Is in very top of each town if you press you can go were you want to go
  • Options
    MizertiMizerti Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too! I have the same problem! I can't go to downtown even though I pay 5 dollars. I think there is some kind of bug.
  • Options
    Mizerti wrote: »
    Me too! I have the same problem! I can't go to downtown even though I pay 5 dollars. I think there is some kind of bug.

So your screen doesn't re load and you're in another town? If so I believe try re downloading the game (a pain i know) but hopefully re booting it, it should be able to load each towns.