Options

Restoring purchases?

Hey everyone

I'm thinking of resetting my current game as the whole marriage thing isn't working plus a lot of my films have flopped which has annoyed me. Just wanted to know if anyone knew if I did, would it restore all my purchases such as money, stars and star bought items like clothes?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I would think not, mainly because all that stuff is tied to that character specifically.
    If you were to restart, it means you restart everything, especially since some clothing requires you to be at certain levels to wear them anyways. All the money and stars you earned were earned on that character. So restarting your game means starting fresh and new.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    @Shiro Thank you :) maybe I shouldn't then lol! Would you know if the cash & stars I have purchased with my own money would that not restore at all?
  • Options
    That I would still say probably not because you bought the cash and stars for THAT character to use.
    So maybe you shouldn't restart just yet :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    To not restart your game you can turnoff your game completely and then 5 minute later you turn it up that is possible solution
  • Options
    Here's some info about billing inquiries if you're still curious about things.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=29
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Hey everyone

I'm thinking of resetting my current game as the whole marriage thing isn't working plus a lot of my films have flopped which has annoyed me. Just wanted to know if anyone knew if I did, would it restore all my purchases such as money, stars and star bought items like clothes?

Thanks in advance

I reset my game the other day, purchases made in the first game are not in the second game.
  • Options
    @Shiro Thank you for the sharing the link. That has helped a lot!! I do think it's a little unfair you can't restore currency :/ Oh well, looks like I'll have to stick at it! Thanks again for your responses :)
  • Options
    @Charrmander93 Oh wow!! I defiantly won't then! That has double confirmed it for me! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    @Charrmander93 Oh wow!! I defiantly won't then! That has double confirmed it for me! Thanks for sharing :)

All good :)