Options

Disappearing act

Heya dudes and dudettes

I'm guessing this is one of many glitches and I think I've read it somewhere but just want to double check.

Since I got hitched the story hasn't been published on starnews and I think Charlene and Max have missed they're flight home as they are nowhere to be seen :rolleyes:

They're offices are empty but I have had a phone call from Charlene informing me about my perfume advert and Max has rung me about a script in his office. Meanwhile his receptionist says he is in his office :confused:

Either she's not doing her job properly or Max is hiding under his desk!

All jokes aside is anyone else experiencing this issue atm

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Serious glitch!
    Try that resetting device method? :0

Max for sure hiding under that desk. He may look and act cool, but I bet he's a wimp :D lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Serious glitch!
    Try that resetting device method? :0

Max for sure hiding under that desk. He may look and act cool, but I bet he's a wimp :D lol

@Shiro I thought it was! Damn you Glu and your glitchy update xD

That's where I manually shut the game down, right? (iphone user) If so I have done that a few times & I do that automatically to save battery power.

ROFL That dude is defiantly all talk & maybe Charlene has had her way with him. After all she is a notorious man eater ;) lol!
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    @Shiro I thought it was! Damn you Glu and your glitchy update xD

That's where I manually shut the game down, right? (iphone user) If so I have done that a few times & I do that automatically to save battery power.

ROFL That dude is defiantly all talk & maybe Charlene has had her way with him. After all she is a notorious man eater ;) lol!

Dude right? This game has always been buggy from the start anyways... sob.

Not just the game, but your device. That's helped me on a couple occasions, and a few others from what I read in the forums. :0

Can't beat Charlene! :D That's why I'm still with Arnie. Screw Max, he just makes me hate my job as an actress :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Dude right? This game has always been buggy from the start anyways... sob.

Not just the game, but your device. That's helped me on a couple occasions, and a few others from what I read in the forums. :0

Can't beat Charlene! :D That's why I'm still with Arnie. Screw Max, he just makes me hate my job as an actress :[

@shiro I know this game has issues since the beginning but I've never experienced any of them until now! My actress doesn't like to wear her ring when she's wearing earrings since the update. Obviously likes the "less is more" look xD

I've done that a few times as well and still no sign of them! It's a nice break from seeing Max's stupid face lol!

I really regret going with Maxat the time she got lost in all the fame and fortune and now has to live with her mistake haha!

Charlene is defiantly the best character in it!