Options

24 hour projects

Hello ladies & gentlemen

I find these 24 hour projects so tedious! Is there a trick or a strategy to complete them quickly with 5 stars? Or is it just generally pot luck?

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Please next time you have a question, refer to looking in FAQ or posting the threading there.
    Have a look in this thread on how to get stars for each projects: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?10636-How-many-stars-do-you-need-making-a-movie-for-it-to-be-good
    Also here for (even though you asked about 24 hr projects this will help): http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?20786-48-hour-movies
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Please next time you have a question, refer to looking in FAQ or posting the threading there.
    Have a look in this thread on how to get stars for each projects: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?10636-How-many-stars-do-you-need-making-a-movie-for-it-to-be-good
    Also here for (even though you asked about 24 hr projects this will help): http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?20786-48-hour-movies

@charrmander93 I tried looking on the FAQ for an answer but they was telling me things I already knew such as what each star means. I was curious about how people go about completing these projects. I've played Stardom: The A List and stardom Hollywood since they were released but my strategy has only landed me a few 5 star completed 24 hour projects. For example: what actions give the most stars that kinda thing :)

But thank you for posting those links I will look through them
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I mostly end up with 4-5 stars on the 24 hour ones. I do a couple of rounds clicking trash cans and birds a couple of times. That's fills energy almost completely up on top of the ones I get by default. Remember to tap all your rewards too.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Dont forget pets!

Also you don't need to collect your rewards, they autocollect!
    Unless you mean achievements or something. Not sure if those do or not.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Caban73 wrote: »
    I mostly end up with 4-5 stars on the 24 hour ones. I do a couple of rounds clicking trash cans and birds a couple of times. That's fills energy almost completely up on top of the ones I get by default. Remember to tap all your rewards too.

@Caban73 That is very true! I do that occasionally only because most of the time I'm at work so I don't have the time to go round each desination :) At least I know there isn't a trick I'm missing lol! Thanks for the response :D
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Dont forget pets!

@Shiro Ahhh indeed pets! The only thing I can ever get/afford are the two stupid fish :( lol! I always collect the award before they disappear. At least I'm doing all the right stuff. Thank you very much for your response :)
  • Options
    @Shiro Ahhh indeed pets! The only thing I can ever get/afford are the two stupid fish :( lol! I always collect the award before they disappear. At least I'm doing all the right stuff. Thank you very much for your response :)

Yup, if you can, could invest more money for pets, they do come in handy in situations like these.
    I feel like collecting all awards gets too tedious! It makes it take longer for you to do the next action because you're poking away at money and xp. But that's just me :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    @charrmander93 I tried looking on the FAQ for an answer but they was telling me things I already knew such as what each star means. I was curious about how people go about completing these projects. I've played Stardom: The A List and stardom Hollywood since they were released but my strategy has only landed me a few 5 star completed 24 hour projects. For example: what actions give the most stars that kinda thing :)

But thank you for posting those links I will look through them

Try doing the actions that cost the high amounts of energy, ie; do own stunts 10 points
    The more energy you have to use for certain actions the better
  • Options
    Dont forget pets!

They do auto collect but it cuts the time each time you click a reward. I think it's 5 seconds each. Any bill or star or Xp or anything cuts time. That makes energy faster.
  • Options
    Caban73 wrote: »
    They do auto collect but it cuts the time each time you click a reward. I think it's 5 seconds each. Any bill or star or Xp or anything cuts time. That makes energy faster.

Oh interesting. I've never seemed to have a problem with time like that so I never noticed. Interesting observation though. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh interesting. I've never seemed to have a problem with time like that so I never noticed. Interesting observation though. :]

You have to be careful when you are like 0:05 and about to get energy dont click on the cash because they cancel out the energy.
  • Options
    You have to be careful when you are like 0:05 and about to get energy dont click on the cash because they cancel out the energy.

That would be why lol. I always take a break when I run out of energy so I never run into that stuff.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts

No joke? Never observed so closely to know haha. Thank you.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    No joke? Never observed so closely to know haha. Thank you.

That's where my OCD comes in handy sometimes :P
    Yeah no kidding, I couldn't understand why I had 5 energy points and like 5 seconds left on the clock and I would collect everything and then bam 5 mins again with still 5 energy points so I did some testing hahahah
  • Options
    I just tested that a couple of times and I still get the energy when I tap money (or other things) a couple of seconds before. But then.. I don't have OCD :)
  • Options
    Try doing the actions that cost the high amounts of energy, ie; do own stunts 10 points
    The more energy you have to use for certain actions the better

@Charrmander93 Ah-ha!! So that does apply! I wasn't sure whether going in there, all guns blazing, doing the bigger actions was the correct thing! I was doing a mixture of both; big & small. Now you have confirmed it I'll be going into my 48 hour project kicking butt! Thank you :D
  • Options
    Arrrr.... Now that is interesting! I've never noticed that either! When the countdown gets to below 10 I wait and start all over again once the clock has started again
  • Options
    @Charrmander93 Ah-ha!! So that does apply! I wasn't sure whether going in there, all guns blazing, doing the bigger actions was the correct thing! I was doing a mixture of both; big & small. Now you have confirmed it I'll be going into my 48 hour project kicking butt! Thank you :D

Hahaha yeah I got that from a friend who plays the game at uni with me!