Options

The game freezes every time my ex call and I can't answer it

Soon I realize I can't pick up the phone to break up with him,I called him out for a date so that I could do the work I couldn't on the phone.Even we are no longer together,he still keeps calling me and I still can't tap to answer.I can tap on the bin and stuff ,but I just can't slide or answer the phone call! I've tried quit the game and close it properly,but this is still happening,please help if any of you know how to deal with it,I am dying to get this problem fixed.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Have you tried re installing the game?
  • Options
    IstehawesomesIstehawesomes Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm having the exact same issue. I have to force close the game and start it back up again before I can move around again, but I can only move into different areas maybe once or twice before it happens again. I really don't want to reinstall through, because I'd lose all my progress, I just got number 1 and I don't even want to do all that again.
  • Options
    I'm having the exact same issue. I have to force close the game and start it back up again before I can move around again, but I can only move into different areas maybe once or twice before it happens again. I really don't want to reinstall through, because I'd lose all my progress, I just got number 1 and I don't even want to do all that again.

You don't lose your progress if you "keep" the files.
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure how to reinstall the game and keep the files. Deleting it off my iPad deletes the files too. Could you explain how I reinstall yet still keep the files?
  • Options
    I managed to reinstall, but the issue is still occurring. I'm thinking that is a problem on glu's end, hopefully it'll be solved in the next update...
  • Options
    I managed to reinstall, but the issue is still occurring. I'm thinking that is a problem on glu's end, hopefully it'll be solved in the next update...

Contact them personally if so... That way they can fix it hopefully!
  • Options
    Not sure who to contact. When I click for support, I just get sent back to the forums, on the contact us page, it's for support regarding the forums. They really don't make it easy.
  • Options
    Maybe post a thread with the link for here so they can check out your issue
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Maybe post a thread with the link for here so they can check out your issue

Not such a easy issue to resolve, i was playing the game and decided to investigate that problem (im expiriencing it myself) so i erased data from ipad keeping the one in my iphone to retrieve the data. And without my data everything worked fine, so i thought it was on some devices like my iphone, i got the data from icloud and the same bug happened, not sure what it is but uninstalling the game wont work unless you delete the save file from icloud and lose all your data. A really strange bug that has spmething to do with the save file somce when loading the file from icloud the problem re-occurs.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Not such a easy issue to resolve, i was playing the game and decided to investigate that problem (im expiriencing it myself) so i erased data from ipad keeping the one in my iphone to retrieve the data. And without my data everything worked fine, so i thought it was on some devices like my iphone, i got the data from icloud and the same bug happened, not sure what it is but uninstalling the game wont work unless you delete the save file from icloud and lose all your data. A really strange bug that has spmething to do with the save file somce when loading the file from icloud the problem re-occurs.

I just thought someone could have a look and then report back so maybe the issue gets fixed?
  • Options
    I just thought someone could have a look and then report back so maybe the issue gets fixed?

What do you mean? Did not underdtand very well
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    What do you mean? Did not underdtand very well

If a mod sees the issue (meaning people from Glu) they can bring it up for a bug update
  • Options
    If a mod sees the issue (meaning people from Glu) they can bring it up for a bug update

We cant fix it. The game developers have to come up with their own fixes. Not all the games have the same people working on it. They would have to work 24/7 to keep everything from falling apart. Imagine you working on 15 games, having to come up with brand new ideas for each one and update each game regularly, it would kill anyone
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    We cant fix it. The game developers have to come up with their own fixes. Not all the games have the same people working on it. They would have to work 24/7 to keep everything from falling apart. Imagine you working on 15 games, having to come up with brand new ideas for each one and update each game regularly, it would kill anyone

Thats why there are forums to help them up come up with ideas lol
  • Options
    Yes but not all games are made my the same person and team as others, big issues can get escalated and more likely to get patched but its up to the dev/devs of this game to fix it themselves, remember a fix has to be made and sometimes it cant be as quick as others due to the complexity
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yes but not all games are made my the same person and team as others, big issues can get escalated and more likely to get patched but its up to the dev/devs of this game to fix it themselves, remember a fix has to be made and sometimes it cant be as quick as others due to the complexity

That is true... Coc gets at least an update every month where this game struggles with one every four months!
  • Options
    That is true... Coc gets at least an update every month where this game struggles with one every four months!

Yes i was so happy to get this "vegas update" thinking it would fix the cause of the phone ringing and freezing the game but it did not. By the way its not just when a ex boyfriend/girlfriend calls, it happens with every call for me

This happened to my girlfriend in the game so i broke up with her and she still calls back and freezes the game, i thought breaking up would have fixed it.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yes i was so happy to get this "vegas update" thinking it would fix the cause of the phone ringing and freezing the game but it did not. By the way its not just when a ex boyfriend/girlfriend calls, it happens with every call for me

This happened to my girlfriend in the game so i broke up with her and she still calls back and freezes the game, i thought breaking up would have fixed it.

Oh dude that sucks! Hopefully it does get fixed! I haven't experienced that yet, I hope I don't :(
    Yeah I thought that would too, guess not
  • Options
    Oh dude that sucks! Hopefully it does get fixed! I haven't experienced that yet, I hope I don't :(
    Yeah I thought that would too, guess not

Yea, no way to progress through the game this way, havent been able to play for like a month or more, luckily they came out with a zombie game just like stardom so ima enjoy that game for a while till i pass it and see if the update is released.
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yea, no way to progress through the game this way, havent been able to play for like a month or more, luckily they came out with a zombie game just like stardom so ima enjoy that game for a while till i pass it and see if the update is released.

What game? I think I need I need this game!
    Just found it! Yayay
  • Options
    What game? I think I need I need this game!
    Just found it! Yayay

Same thing. You got the cash which is the same cash as stardom and the gold skulls whoch are the stars in stardom, you need energy to do actions like fight or look theough garbage and many other things, you can buy clothes and dress up your player to your liking. Im telling you its basically the same as this but with zombie killing... If zombies could actually die... Wait can they or cant they? Their already dead.. Anyway its calles zombies ate my friends and here is the link to the forum of it.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?115-Zombies-Ate-My-Friends-Official-Forums
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Same thing. You got the cash which is the same cash as stardom and the gold skulls whoch are the stars in stardom, you need energy to do actions like fight or look theough garbage and many other things, you can buy clothes and dress up your player to your liking. Im telling you its basically the same as this but with zombie killing... If zombies could actually die... Wait can they or cant they? Their already dead.. Anyway its calles zombies ate my friends and here is the link to the forum of it.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?115-Zombies-Ate-My-Friends-Official-Forums

Y'all just hyped this "zombies ate my friends" app that I now downloaded it, LOL (:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Y'all just hyped this "zombies ate my friends" app that I now downloaded it, LOL (:

Haha good to hear, let me know what you 2 think either here, the game forums for it or by private message. Tell me if you think its related to stardom
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »

Same! Joining that forum as well now!
  • Options
    Same! Joining that forum as well now!

Good :) glad to see you there and enjoying the game
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Finally an update! I can confirm that the latest update does indeed fix this glitch!
  • Options
    Finally an update! I can confirm that the latest update does indeed fix this glitch!

Yes it has, everything good at my end. Decided to hold of on posting anything incase it was just a coincidence mines started working. Good to know this issue is resolved :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yes it has, everything good at my end. Decided to hold of on posting anything incase it was just a coincidence mines started working. Good to know this issue is resolved :)

So glad they managed to fix it finally. I already completely ZAMF so I've just been waiting for an update!
  • Options
    KStyleRKStyleR Registered Users 12 Posts
    Nah still the same to me, tried to get married with another person but it just doesnt go away.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try reinstalling it as this uodate was meant to fix this :)