Options

Where am I in your game?

I always see my Game Center friends either in The Coast or The Hills and I was wondering if that is the same for you guys?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    @Charrmander93 I've not actually had the pleasure of meeting you in my game yet! I only see three of my GC friends and one of those I see everywhere! I think he is stalking me lol! :eek:
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    I always see my Game Center friends either in The Coast or The Hills and I was wondering if that is the same for you guys?

Seen you in the black widow club a lot haha.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I've run into a lot of my GC friends at Vegas and in all clubs, sometimes in the queue lines :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
    What level is Vegas? I don't even see it on my taxi thing. The lowest is LA International?
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    You have to go to LA international (airport) to get a plane to Vegas. So go there and then fly.
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts

I see you and my other friends but not sure if your on at the same time I'm on unless we exchange gifts at the same time. I however was very surprised when one of my friends called me a racial slur today while saying hello and I'm still not sure what that was all about.:confused:
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    @Charrmander93 I've not actually had the pleasure of meeting you in my game yet! I only see three of my GC friends and one of those I see everywhere! I think he is stalking me lol! :eek:

I see you in the coast starbean hahaha
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Seen you in the black widow club a lot haha.

I'm a real life club hopper so thats so true to my life :P
    A2J3 wrote: »
    I see you and my other friends but not sure if your on at the same time I'm on unless we exchange gifts at the same time. I however was very surprised when one of my friends called me a racial slur today while saying hello and I'm still not sure what that was all about.:confused:

Report it to Glu or contact the person, personally. That's not on
  • Options
    What level is Vegas? I don't even see it on my taxi thing. The lowest is LA International?

Lvl 15 I think
  • Options
    I see you in the coast starbean hahaha

@Charrmander93 HAHAHA! Well I am a coffee addict so that sounds about right! I have just bought a house down there so I'm obviously getting to know the locals haha xD
  • Options

@Charrmander93 HAHAHA! Well I am a coffee addict so that sounds about right! I have just bought a house down there so I'm obviously getting to know the locals haha xD

The house in the coast? I bought that too
  • Options
    Keverdeen395Keverdeen395 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I see you guys in the hills or the valley, haven't seen anyone in the coast, that's where my house is.
    Add me on Game Center :) keverdeen395
  • Options
    I see you guys in the hills or the valley, haven't seen anyone in the coast, that's where my house is.

People are always in the club at the hills for me!
  • Options
    People are always in the club at the hills for me!

We're clubbin together, LOL :p.
    clubbin.jpg
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    We're clubbin together, LOL :p.

Hahahha :)
    But please don't date me, I don't want my relationship to screw up and I can't get married!
  • Options
    Hahahha :)
    But please don't date me, I don't want my relationship to screw up and I can't get married!

Lol! No worries! I only did it for the sole purpose of the picture haha.
  • Options
    Lol! No worries! I only did it for the sole purpose of the picture haha.

Hahaha okay :) thanks again for the clothes btw!
  • Options
    Hahaha okay :) thanks again for the clothes btw!

Oh your very welcome, hehe :3
  • Options
    The house in the coast? I bought that too

The very same! Ohhh goodie we're neighbours hahahaa! XD

I see you in starbeans a lot :D and wasted a few times