Options

Game Won't Load

I have been trying all day to load the game on my iPhone 5. It keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. I have tried rebooting my phone and leaving the game loading for over 20 minutes but nothing is working. My other games by glu are working but not this one. I'm in the middle of filming and don't want to get a low score on it because it won't load. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try shutting the game down (double tap home button & click the red - button on the top left corner of the app) and try reconnecting to your Internet. Unfortunately this version of stardom relies on Internet connection. Hope it works :)
  • Options
    Klthompson119Klthompson119 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I tried that and it still isn't working but thanks for the help.
  • Options
    AvitalAvital Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game will not load either. Very frustrating, I was almost done with a 24 hour movie. :mad:

Edit: as soon as I tried to open it again, it worked. Yay! But my movie was only 4 stars because I couldn't get in...boo!
  • Options
    lawson.lawson. Registered Users 6 Posts
    That keeps happening to mine too:(
  • Options
    @Lawson Have you left it to load? I've had it before. I turned off auto lock on my iphone opened the game and left it to run. A percentage bar will appear, just leave it to do it's thing. It will open eventually. Only had to wait 10 minutes for it with a strong internet connection :)
  • Options
    ConcursConcurs Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine will not load either!
  • Options
    Can always try reinstalling it if the loading bar isn't coming up. Just make sure you keep your files when the message comes up
  • Options
    OshlaviaOshlavia Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, I love this game so much it's my favourite game that I have and I've had it for 3 days for the first 2 days it worked but suddenly last night it stopped working. It gets stuck on the first loading glu page. It'll load to 30% and then it'll drop down to zero again. I've tried shutting the game down, shutting my ipod down, disconnecting then reconnecting to wifi, turning auto lock off and waiting for it to load, and deleting and reinstalling the app but nothing works. I love this game and I really want to play it. Someone please help. Thanks.

-Olivia
  • Options
    CharlieYTCharlieYT Registered Users 1 Posts
    Only solution i found is reinstalling. My game wasnt loading too and reinstalling do the job.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Oshlavia wrote: »
    Hi, I love this game so much it's my favourite game that I have and I've had it for 3 days for the first 2 days it worked but suddenly last night it stopped working. It gets stuck on the first loading glu page. It'll load to 30% and then it'll drop down to zero again. I've tried shutting the game down, shutting my ipod down, disconnecting then reconnecting to wifi, turning auto lock off and waiting for it to load, and deleting and reinstalling the app but nothing works. I love this game and I really want to play it. Someone please help. Thanks.

-Olivia

You need to let the game do its thing, it will re start the loading bar but just let it!
  • Options
    PukeSlipwalkerPukeSlipwalker Registered Users 1 Posts
    You need to let the game do its thing, it will re start the loading bar but just let it!

I dont get the loading bar. Ive re-installed this game several times in the last 3 months. Ive waited until updates, hoping game would load, but it wont!
  • Options
    That is very strange! Have you reported this issue to Glu?
  • Options
    AquarubraAquarubra Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the exact same problem. It occured after I tried to access the game on a device that is connected through "the cloud". I was told it would save my game, and I could play it on either of my devices (iPhone and iPad). It didn't save the game, it started all over again to my distress and has locked up just as the Oshlavia has stated. I have let the game "do it's thing" for 3 weeks now, and nothing.