Options

Can't go on date with husband/wife??

Whenever I try to go on a date with my husband, the game crashes in a way and returns to the location without him.
For example, when I go to a restaurant and call him for a date, as soon as I click on his speech bubble, the game freezes and blanks out then loads the same restaurant without him. Does anyone have this problem?

(I'm not sure if someone has posted before about this in the past...)
----
HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Is it just when you ask him on dates? Or is it speaking to everyone?
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I haven't tried it on anyone else, so for now, just him (I'm not sure if I would get dumped if I date someone else, but I'd rather not mess with that :) ).
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    I haven't tried it on anyone else, so for now, just him (I'm not sure if I would get dumped if I date someone else, but I'd rather not mess with that :) ).

If you invite him on a date. Don't touch the bubble, he'll wait there until whenever and he doesn't break up with you because you took him on a date
  • Options
    If you invite him on a date. Don't touch the bubble, he'll wait there until whenever and he doesn't break up with you because you took him on a date

Ok thanks!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    mandyrivers1mandyrivers1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    This has been happening to me too. I'm at 4999/5000 with my husband and I can only take him on a date in Vegas, and even after that date, there is no advancement. I'm stuck at 4999/5000.
  • Options
    This has been happening to me too. I'm at 4999/5000 with my husband and I can only take him on a date in Vegas, and even after that date, there is no advancement. I'm stuck at 4999/5000.

There is no update recently that allows you to go past 4999 with your spouse. You'll need to wait for an update.
  • Options
    mandyrivers1mandyrivers1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh wow! That explains it! Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Oh wow! That explains it! Thank you! :)

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    Debruce21Debruce21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm in the same boat. Whenever I try to take my husband our or hang out with him at his place, I click on the tasks and they just reset and I can't do anything. The dating hearts are there, but I can't get hearts to fill them up.
  • Options
    Mia Ev.Mia Ev. Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. I can't go on a date with my husband :(
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try what was suggested by charmander93 on the first page :)

Also a lot of people have had this issue & apparently a quick fix is to date in Vegas. For some reason it enables you to have one there. It happened to me too but I just kept trying until it worked lol!
  • Options
    Try what was suggested by charmander93 on the first page :)

Also a lot of people have had this issue & apparently a quick fix is to date in Vegas. For some reason it enables you to have one there. It happened to me too but I just kept trying until it worked lol!

I did this, it worked! (Thanks charmander and spc!!)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets