Options

Frustrated about the Interwebs! D<

ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
I don't care if this was already suggested, but just add offline access to this game pleeeeease D<

I've been away for a while with no internet. I find myself playing and enjoying The A-List more because that is offline. I find it silly that this game needs internet. Both games are pretty much the same, where the internet is only really needed for GC and all that. Sob. It makes no sense.
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I did think that was weird but then with the Internet connection we get a back up of our game.

I think there should be both an offline & online option that we can control to make game play just a little easier :)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I know it is so stupid because people go to vacation and there is no Internet and you will loose alot of fans
  • Options
    Exactly! I hate not being able to play just because it wants internet so I can buy stars. The A-List doesn't need offline, so why not Hollywood.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I really agree with you they should able to do that
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I agree! Frustrating.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    It is really dum
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Yeah it is.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    For the new I hope they will fix it that way people cannot worry when they go to vacation
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    I agree with ya on this
    but i noticed that sometimes when I'm playing the connection would be terminated and i can still play for a while which is weird
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    Yeah I noticed that too, but only if I was on the game before. However this happened to me when my house internet went down, but I've tried to do it while leaving my house and it would lost connection. So things are strange around that area, but it's not dependable. Still needs total offline gameplay.
    dfk75h.jpg