Options

Star Awards

Charlene has called me and told me to purchase the $1200 shirt in prepare for the star award and I have bought it.

Next I met at her office and she was telling me what to do at star awards but when she finish talking she asked me to go to the star award but I can't really get in. It's locked.

Does I have to wait for her call before I can go?

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Yaode wrote: »
    Charlene has called me and told me to purchase the $1200 shirt in prepare for the star award and I have bought it.

Next I met at her office and she was telling me what to do at star awards but when she finish talking she asked me to go to the star award but I can't really get in. It's locked.

Does I have to wait for her call before I can go?

Is there a quest saying "wait for call to attend star awards" if so you need to wait 24hrs or less to have Charlene call you again with the limo. If you are unable to talk to the presenter then you'll have to wait for a call.
  • Options
    YaodeYaode Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ok thx for your help. I will just wait for the call and the quest to appear
  • Options
    The quest should already be there?
  • Options
    No quest. Nothing . Is that normal?
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    No quest. Nothing . Is that normal?
    ED0L0op.jpgIf you look at the top left, that is what your looking for. If its not there as you mentioned, I recommend you probably wait a full day till she contacts you again or complete other quest you have.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Ok I will.
  • Options
    Ok I will.

The same issue is happening with me as well, have you attended the awards yet?
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Shut the game down. And if the agent calls you might have to shut it down again.. After either accepting or finishing the task/project he is offering. That mostly works for me at least. Nobody calls me until that's done.
  • Options
    Caban73 wrote: »
    Shut the game down. And if the agent calls you might have to shut it down again.. After either accepting or finishing the task/project he is offering. That mostly works for me at least. Nobody calls me until that's done.

This isn't anything to do with our agents but with Charlene and wondering why we can't attend the awards
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    This isn't anything to do with our agents but with Charlene and wondering why we can't attend the awards

Your having trouble going to Star awards now?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Your having trouble going to Star awards now?

All sorted! Just had to wait for invite :)
  • Options
    Caban73Caban73 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Doesn't matter who it is for me. If I want her to call about the awards I have to shut down the game. Same with anyone else. In the end she will call.. But last time that took two or 3 days. I get ONE call per "session" and never more.
  • Options
    Caban73 wrote: »
    Doesn't matter who it is for me. If I want her to call about the awards I have to shut down the game. Same with anyone else. In the end she will call.. But last time that took two or 3 days. I get ONE call per "session" and never more.

Righto, but not every game needs to shut down some may be a bit more difficult
  • Options
    MissbeatMissbeat Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing is still with me , but I stuck on the dress, I bought all the dresses and the task is still there.
  • Options
    Missbeat wrote: »
    The same thing is still with me , but I stuck on the dress, I bought all the dresses and the task is still there.

So it says "Wait to attend star awards"? If so you need to wait about 24 hrs to go
  • Options
    Yes have attended the stars awards alr