Options

Fashion Contest

While I was looking around at how diverse and fabulous each of our different styles / fashion are in Charrmander93s recent post ( http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?22901-Show-us-your-character! ), I was thinking about how cool it would be for the developers of Stardom: Hollywood to do a little contest for that players can create and submit a design for each category of clothing (earrings, skirts, shirts, shoes, dresses, etc. ) to be added to the game for both genders. And possibly, the players get to choose their favorite design and the winners get stars or another form of a prize.
----
HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    While I was looking around at how diverse and fabulous each of our different styles / fashion are in Charrmander93s recent post ( http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?22901-Show-us-your-character! ), I was thinking how cool it would be for the developers of Stardom: Hollywood to a little contest for that players can create and submit a design for each category of clothing (earrings, skirts, shirts, shoes, dresses, etc. ) to be added to the game for both genders. And possibly, the players get to choose their favorite design and the winners get stars or another form of a prize.

Oh nice! So a design contest haha. I like this! Great suggestion Starlets!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Thanks!! and yes pretty much!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This is great way to get players involved with the game!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I love this! Great idea! Would be brilliant to get more involved in the game :D
  • Options
    This is great way to get players involved with the game!

Thanks & I hope so!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    I love this! Great idea! Would be brilliant to get more involved in the game :D

Thanks I'm glad you like it!!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Great idea , adds more excitement & fun to the game
    The prize can be somthing like stars
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Great idea , adds more excitement & fun to the game
    The prize can be somthing like stars

Thanks! That's whats what I was thinking! But, who knows!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets