Options

im new

KeoziFlowerKeoziFlower Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
hi im new to the game and i just got it today. i was wondering what are some tips you can give me?
no signature here

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Welcome to the games & the forums! Basically, just go with the flow really! If you ever run into problems in the game, just start a new thread because we have wonderful users who take their time to help you out here such as HollywoodStarlets, Charrmander93, SamuraiPizzaCat, Shiro, Kush_snipes, and myself (:

Tips:
    •Try your hardest to get 4/5 stars in a movie, it really helps you gain more fans + you get a bigger pay!
    •If you run out of energy, go out to the streets and tap on trash cans, cameras, newspaper stands, & birds as they have a chance to drop energy sometimes.
    •Make sure your partner is the one (the one you decide to flirt with)! Don't want to run into any problems now right?
    •Check back to the game! You'll lose fans if you don't return with new content!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Thanks Tony, he is right and saying our regular members will always be here to help you :)

Tony is also right about the the trash cans, don't forgot to enter bars and places and click on the beer bottles and mugs with smiley faces on them :)
    Other then that try to do all the quests the right way and you'll do great
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thank you, Tony, Dude! Keiziflower Tony is absolutely right. We're all here to help :) The forums are a pretty useful tool for this game

And the tips both him & Charmander have said will defiantly put you on the road to stardom. Also you can buy pets that generate energy so they are always a good investment. And the longer the project the more fans you get for it. Also if you are not being given anymore tasks always check in your agent and your publicist.

Have fun :D
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Thanks TonyPoeHo!!

Welcome (as Tony had said)! Stardom: Hollywood is one of those brilliant games that you will need to give a lot of attention, is highly addictive, can be time consuming and most importantly, is very fun!

~Before you actually start a project, learn your lines! It might be very simple but a lot of people would over look this step whether it was by accident or not. If you need to, take a picture or even write it down.
    ~Another important tip is to start every project -- and date -- with full energy. Along with getting your lines right when starting a movie, show or commercial this is a way to finish your project sooner.
    ~Also, if always change your hairstyle and/or outfits, you can get attention from the StarNews. Certain combos would help you gain fans.
    ~Lastly, you can get recognized faster buy dating an A, B, or C lister (but it costs a lot of money and energy).

Enjoy & have fun!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Look add me my GC is avilawesley1 and have fun the game is cool and even though it need some changes
  • Options
    thankyou you all helpedme alot. avolawesley7 you didnot help
    no signature here
  • Options

You are welcome kiddo. I also would like to point out that even though sometimes Avilawesley doesn't understand there is no need to point out they didn't help you.
  • Options

Oh! TOLD!
    Anyways, you're very welcome!!! Do you have a gamecenter by any chance so we may add you?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    If you do have one feel free to add it in the thread "Adding friends" in open discussion :)
  • Options
    If you do have one feel free to add it in the thread "Adding friends" in open discussion :)

Or in the biggest seeking friends thread ever in the forums! Get there by clicking HERE!!!
  • Options
    ok cool ty
    no signature here