Options

Your character's name

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    mithaa wrote: »
    my is mitha and my character name :none *stupid me lol

Haha aww! Maybe suggest in the suggestion threads to be able to change your name or add a name if you made a mistake at the start but only can change say once every week
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awww mitha, just think your character is just that awesome that they can not be named xD I did it too! But as soon as I did I restarted lol!

Love the idea of changing your name, Charmander. It should defiantly be suggested to glu. Even if they do it so you have more than one opportunity to name your character. At the beginning you confirm your name with Warren, it should have the same concept when you meet Tony, Arnie, Charlene, Max etc!
  • Options
    mithaamithaa Registered Users 9 Posts
    yup i have a same opinion with charmander, we should can change our name lol

amd silly me i realised that i dont have name after acouple of week lol samuraipizzacat
  • Options
    Haha! Better late than never xD It defiantly adds mystery to your character :D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    My real name is Zaynah, but my character is named Anastazia. I just think that name is so pretty! You guys all have gorgeous names, in the game and out! :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    GloglowGloglow Registered Users 23 Posts
    My character's name Gloria so is my real name! At first I was going to name my character Kimberly, but stuck with my name. :)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    My real name is Zaynah, but my character is named Anastazia. I just think that name is so pretty! You guys all have gorgeous names, in the game and out! :)

I love both names, there so elegant! Your lucky your name is so different,in a good way though.
  • Options
    Gloglow wrote: »
    I love both names, there so elegant! Your lucky your name is so different,in a good way though.

Thank you! I love your name too.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Thank you! I love your name too.

Thank you!
  • Options
    I agree Gloglow you both have stunners for names ;)
  • Options
    CloeyCloey Registered Users 38 Posts
    My character name is Gia /Clara because it is close to my name. I gave my old IPad to my niece when she created a character both character names switched.
  • Options
    High five girl! Snap with Gia! Both are gorgeous names :D
  • Options
    I agree Gloglow you both have stunners for names ;)

Thanks! I like Gia and Clara a lot.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    QueenlaveraQueenlavera Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi all, love everyone's names! My name is Evelyn, my character is Lavera Lovely. Lavera is my middle name. I thought Lavera Lovely sounds starlet-ish :)
    Add me on GC: queenlavera
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Hi all, love everyone's names! My name is Evelyn, my character is Lavera Lovely. Lavera is my middle name. I thought Lavera Lovely sounds starlet-ish :)

I totally agree! Great stage name :)
  • Options

That sounds so glamorous! I can actually see that name in lights lol! :D
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    My characters name is: Rebekah Mikaelson...i just somehow love it, it has an special touch in a way.
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    My characters name is: Rebekah Mikaelson...i just somehow love it, it has an special touch in a way.

I love the spelling, and the 'KUH' sounds in the name hehe. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I love the spelling, and the 'KUH' sounds in the name hehe. :P

Thank you :) i heard the name in a tv show. The name sounds special to me, simply how its written. Thats why i choose it. Like you say the "KUH" is cool hehe :P
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • Options
    magpiemagpie Registered Users 33 Posts
    Please don't laugh at me:D

Real name is Maggie in game name is Zafrina ( from twilight) I'm not a massive twihard but I loved that name ever since I heard it. I guess I have a fascination with Z names. Kudos to Zbj! You have a beautiful name! :)
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
    "Je veux être votre ami.. ; )"
  • Options
    magpie wrote: »

Real name is Maggie in game name is Zafrina ( from twilight) I'm not a massive twihard but I loved that name ever since I heard it. I guess I have a fascination with Z names. Kudos to Zbj! You have a beautiful name! :)

No laughing!

I love the name Maggie :P Facination with Z names lol, cause they're so unique? :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    No laughing!

I love the name Maggie :P Facination with Z names lol, cause they're so unique? :3

Exactly! Lol! I wanna name my kid something that starts with a Z haha! Someday :o
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
  • Options

Real name is Maggie in game name is Zafrina ( from twilight) I'm not a massive twihard but I loved that name ever since I heard it. I guess I have a fascination with Z names. Kudos to Zbj! You have a beautiful name!

I'm not laughing ^_^

Your name is so cute :o Love your character's name too! I'm the same with the whole Z thing. My aunt's name is Zara & I love it! Names beginning with Z are defiantly rare & that's probably why I like them too! I'm into unique, quirky stuff lol! That's probably why I hate my name hahaha! xD
  • Options
    I'm not laughing ^_^

Your name is so cute :o Love your character's name too! I'm the same with the whole Z thing. My aunt's name is Zara & I love it! Names beginning with Z are defiantly rare & that's probably why I like them too! I'm into unique, quirky stuff lol! That's probably why I hate my name hahaha! xD

Lol thanks! High five for unique, quirky stuffs! Ahem, Kate is it? You have the same name as the Duchess of Cambridge how could you hate that? Haha! Meanwhile mine is associated with birds lol! :cool:
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
  • Options
    Lol thanks! High five for unique, quirky stuffs! Ahem, Kate is it? You have the same name as the Duchess of Cambridge how could you hate that? Haha! Meanwhile mine is associated with birds lol!

HIGH FIVVEEE! LOL!! That's one of the problem's with my name. If it's not the recent addition, as you quoted, it's Kate Winslet ahahaha! My surname doesn't help either haha! Plus I'm British so it all kinda fits lol! It's good to have the association sometimes but it would be nice to have more than one syllable to my name & not having the association haha! I can't help it, I really hate my name :p But thank you, chicka.

See I don't think of birds with your name, a rose (Rosa Maggie is a variety of rose also known as a Bourbon rose) and Maggie Simpson springs to mind :o
  • Options
    HIGH FIVVEEE! LOL!! That's one of the problem's with my name. If it's not the recent addition, as you quoted, it's Kate Winslet ahahaha! My surname doesn't help either haha! Plus I'm British so it all kinda fits lol! It's good to have the association sometimes but it would be nice to have more than one syllable to my name & not having the association haha! I can't help it, I really hate my name :p But thank you, chicka.

See I don't think of birds with your name, a rose (Rosa Maggie is a variety of rose also known as a Bourbon rose) and Maggie Simpson springs to mind :o

Ohhhhh.. Rosa Maggie.. I don't hear the word too often! Waddya know you learn something new everyday haha! Thanks! Haha. It would've been nice to know if that's what my mom based my name on lol! Most of the people that I know personally calls me Magpie out of the blue, So I just figured that everytime they hear the name Maggie they think of the bird Magpie lol! But hey, the name grew on me, thus my username lol!
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
  • Options
    Ohhhhh.. Rosa Maggie.. I don't hear the word too often! Waddya know you learn something new everyday haha! Thanks! Haha. It would've been nice to know if that's what my mom based my name on lol! Most of the people that I know personally calls me Magpie out of the blue, So I just figured that everytime they hear the name Maggie they think of the bird Magpie lol! But hey, the name grew on me, thus my username lol!

I dunno, it's still a nice nickname xD You should ask your mom lol
    When I hear Maggie I think of either The Simpsons or Donnie Darko... which I both love!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I dunno, it's still a nice nickname xD You should ask your mom lol
    When I hear Maggie I think of either The Simpsons or Donnie Darko... which I both love!

Donnie Darko? Cause of Maggie Gyllenhaal? Haha! I love the simpsons too! I'm pretty sure I'm named after a distant relative, atleast according to my dad haha!
    I am...
    MAGPIE24_LA
  • Options
    Donnie Darko? Cause of Maggie Gyllenhaal? Haha! I love the simpsons too! I'm pretty sure I'm named after a distant relative, atleast according to my dad haha!

Yes exactly!! Glad to know someone knows their Darko; It's my favorite movie ever and I am a nerd about it! And Maggie Simpson is the best Simpson. :D
    Ah I see, that's still nice, at least you somewhat know haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options

I only know as my old dear recently bought one for her garden haha! Seee that saying is so true! You should defiantly ask your mum!! It's actually a really pretty rose! It's like one of those one's from Alice in wonderland, antique looking, quirky again haha!