Options

Paparazzi

In a way shouldn't there be more paparazis in the game? Real celebs face paparazzis following them and asking them questions about thier latest films and people they meet with.
----
HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I agree! They should be at the nightclub & hanging around outside studios! I miss the random fans you could talk to in the street. That was pretty cool!
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I do too! I don't even see fans anymore like how I did in the C list.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Me neither!! I was just on the a list when they appeared and I always took the time to stop & talk to all of them! I thought being higher up would have had the opposite effect!
  • Options
    Me neither!! I was just on the a list when they appeared and I always took the time to stop & talk to all of them! I thought being higher up would have had the opposite effect!

Right!! Lets see what happens.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    In a way shouldn't there be more paparazis in the game? Real celebs face paparazzis following them and asking them questions about thier latest films and people they meet with.

Right, it's almost like no one is interested in you. Which is untrue for stars in real life.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Right, it's almost like no one is interested in you. Which is untrue for stars in real life.

I agree with you completely!!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets