Options

Cool idea

They should add more than 6 town they should add like 10 and one of then should be Hawaii that way he artist should go to vacation there

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    In The A-List, they allow you to travel everywhere :[

It's probably why I actually like that game better than this one. So yes, agree!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Thanks I appreciated
  • Options
    KeoziFlowerKeoziFlower Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    dont like it
    no signature here
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Keiziflower just because you don't like an idea, it doesn't mean you should post your opinion :)

We understand that everyone is different so not everyone is going to like the same things. In the future, if you do not like an idea that some one has posted please do not share it. As they say "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing." That way no conflict is created within the forums :D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Keiziflower just because you don't like an idea, it doesn't mean you should post your opinion :)

We understand that everyone is different so not everyone is going to like the same things. In the future, if you do not like an idea that some one has posted please do not share it. As they say "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing." That way no conflict is created within the forums :D

Even if you can say you don't agree with them and give them an explanation as to why so they understand and then ideas can be combined and made together as a group!
  • Options
    Exactly, miss charmander! At least then different ideas can be generated into a wonderful masterpiece :D
  • Options
    Thanks girls for defending me I appreciated ,SamuraiPizzaCat,Charrmander93
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts

Even if you can say you don't agree with them and give them an explanation as to why so they understand and then ideas can be combined and made together as a group!

Very true. It's hard not to agree.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    Look we have to be positive and if you dessagre say it in the nice way without hurting some one and we have to suppor each others that way in the future they can add it to the game. If you don't like the idea don't post shit keep it to your self
  • Options
    why do no one like me? sorry

It is not that we don't like you, we just look out for one another and try to stop drama being caused. If you don't agree with the idea, you are allowed to say that but in a way that won't come across being hateful. Maybe add an idea to the original that makes it better to you.
    Look we have to be positive and if you don't dessagre say it in the nice way not say it like -KeoziFlower said I don't like it be positive and nice with each other that way they considered in the game one thing you may not like but there are others that they do like it

If you are trying to give feedback, you need to make sense Avilawesly and re read everything because it doesn't help others trying to understand what you are saying. Im trying to read what you are trying to say and cannot understand the point you're trying to put across.
  • Options
    KeoziFlowerKeoziFlower Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    sorry for that
    no signature here
  • Options
    Hey KeoziFlower Charmander is right :D If you posted a suggestion & someone commented on it saying what you said, you wouldn't like it & would want more feedback :)
  • Options
    You got it I just want ya to know that we have to be positive without conflicts and not hurting others and we have to be united that way they put it in the game. If you may not like it there are others that they may like the idea

If you are trying to give feedback, you need to make sense Avilawesly and re read everything because it doesn't help others trying to understand what you are saying. Im trying to read what you are trying to say and cannot understand the point you're trying to put across.[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Okie Avilawesley7, we get it :)
  • Options
    I didn't mean re write what you said but next time make sure to re read it before hitting post
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    ok ill never post again ty

Hey, freedom of speech yeah? And may I ask why our signatures are in yours?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Hey, freedom of speech yeah? And may I ask why our signatures are in yours?

Yes I want to know as well...
  • Options
    are u still my friend

What is going on?
    y are u on her side

She isn't on his side, she is being fair. Calm down.
    ok charrmy

I do not like that name, either call me Charrmaander or Charmayne.
  • Options
    What on earth happened here :|
  • Options

Who knows!
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts

I just asked myself that? O.o
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    It will be cute to go around the world and take vacation after a lot of work