Options

Tasks

Just wondering if the tasks have been updated. I am Lvl 19 but one just doing roles. Is there new challenges coming up. Luv this game but it is getting boring.

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Have you finished mob job? If so there are no more updates for the time being
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Since I finish the loyal thing they give me 3 important task and I am in level 21
  • Options
    Since I finish the loyal thing they give me 3 important task and I am in level 21

The very last quest for this update is Mob Job, if the player has finished that there is no more quests after that.
  • Options
    Have you finish it and after that what will happen because I need more stars to buy the houses like the one in the valley and downtown even though I already brought the one the hill that cost 180 stars
  • Options
    Have you finish it and after that what will happen because I need more stars to buy the houses like the one in the valley and downtown even though I already brought the one the hill that cost 180 stars

Nothing happens, you just keep getting small jobs from your agent and continue doing that until the next update. If you want community mod you should know this.
  • Options
    OzsalOzsal Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yeah I have finished mob job - I will have to wait.
  • Options
    I know that you will get small jobs but I thought that the sunbean or the pacific conception,pantaloons-nouveaux will unlock at the end
  • Options
    I know that you will get small jobs but I thought that the sunbean or the pacific conception,pantaloons-nouveaux will unlock at the end

They are most likely for other updates.
  • Options
    Oh ok thanx have fun