Options

Dating my wife

So I have this problem it's really frustrating , whenever I call my wife Rachel clark on a date to places like : the bar , restaurants , clubs she doesn't come . The weird part is that whenever I call her on a date in Vegas she is ready to come , and we even finish our date there . Ugh it's so wacky , guys I need help :( .

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Kyle wrote: »
    So I have this problem it's really frustrating , whenever I call my wife Rachel clark on a date to places like : the bar , restaurants , clubs she doesn't come . The weird part is that whenever I call her on a date in Vegas she is ready to come , and we even finish our date there . Ugh it's so wacky , guys I need help :( .

Once you pass a certain point in the dating process, like you said your "wife" so you've gone pretty so I'd assume. They don't want to go to cheap places like Wicked anymore :(. Lol, or it's a bug that glu has yet to fix. You never know!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    This is a common glitch at the moment. You'll just have to date your wife in Vegas for the time being
  • Options
    KyleKyle Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks guys , I'll wait for the next update :) .
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    That is the only solution going to date in vegas because it happening to every one don't think that it is only happening to you I hope that this will help you
  • Options
    That is the only solution because it happening to every one don't think that it is only you I hope that this help you I know that it is a pain but that is the rule and we the player have to follow

What are you talking about? Making no sense
  • Options
    What are you talking about? Making no sense

You got it
  • Options
    You got it

No sorry I don't got it lol
  • Options
    No sorry I don't got it lol

That the cliche thing is happening to everyone that is no only to him
  • Options
    That the cliche thing is happening to everyone that is no only to him

Right... I thought I cleared that up but okay!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    LOL! ... That is all xD
  • Options
    KyleKyle Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks guys again !