Options

I think i have a glitch

Max is gone charlie is gone and my relationship is stuck on 2499. I think because charlie is missing that i can not progress with the marriage..... ( ̄ー ̄) yayi for glitches.....

Comments

• Options
    KyleKyle Registered Users 7 Posts
    Moimoy be patient , and wait for the new update . Everything will be alright by the time you update the game . I hope that helped :) .
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Max & Charlene are missing in mine as well. I did contact glu in regards to it & they said they are going to look into this glitch. A lot of players are experiencing it. But don't worry they are there when you need them to be.

As for being stuck on 2499 have you tried breaking up with everyone you don't want to date?
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Wait, who is Charlie?
    Since the new update both Max and Charlene don't spend time in their offices. They do appear when you have a quest to chat with them.

Have a look in FAQ for the sticky that is made by SamuraiPizzaCat. That should help!
  • Options
    Wait, who is Charlie?
    Since the new update both Max and Charlene don't spend time in their offices. They do appear when you have a quest to chat with them.

Have a look in FAQ for the sticky that is made by SamuraiPizzaCat. That should help!

Hahaha! Charlie! I didn't even notice that! xD and thank you miss Charmander for mentioning the sticky. I feel like I'm name dropping if I do haha!
  • Options
    MoimoyMoimoy Registered Users 7 Posts
    My bad, for the name spelling i was just putting whatever down but..... You still knew what i mean thoughlol as for the 2499 dating thing yes i broke up with everyone except for the character i want to marry.
  • Options
    Haha! I certainly did! I'm gonna start calling her that now xD lol! Damnn! Right, there's two things you can try.

1. A few more dates ... It worked for some!
    2. Breaking up with them & getting back together with them using stars.

Personally I'd wait for the break up call as you don't lose your relationship progress with them. But if you want to break up with them, they disappear from your contacts for a few hours & resets the relationship back to zero.

Hope it works for you Moimoy :)
  • Options
    MoimoyMoimoy Registered Users 7 Posts
    Lol but ill try the phone call break up process . And i hope glu fixes this bug soon.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Moimoy wrote: »
    Lol but ill try the phone call break up process . And i hope glu fixes this bug soon.

Also needs to be in FAQ next time :)