Options

My fiancée won't speak to me...

I'm engaged, (this is the second time...) and I have the task that says speak to your fiancée about your wedding and I have been putting it off in order to get enough stars to be married in Tahiti, but now my fiancée won't even speak to me?... Really annoyed, please help of you can.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If you are playing on an apple device with game centre, you can try reinstalling the game. If you are delete the app & select yes to keep data files. :)
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I'm engaged, (this is the second time...) and I have the task that says speak to your fiancée about your wedding and I have been putting it off in order to get enough stars to be married in Tahiti, but now my fiancée won't even speak to me?... Really annoyed, please help of you can.

Honestly, Tahiti is a waste of stars! Have you tried re installing the game?
  • Options
    Yep Charmander is right! I had the Tahiti wedding & it really wasn't worth 50 stars! This is all it is

photo2_zps74a2e606.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Have you try to turn off your device and if that doesn't work you should go marry in Vegas because the Tahiti is a waste of time the Tahiti is like the one in Vegas is the same no difference I am telling you because I already marry
  • Options
    LontonfarmLontonfarm Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well, I had broke up with one man , now I am wedding quest with the new one .I met the wedding planner and I was assigned a task " I thee wed" but when I came to my fiance's house ( so many times) , I cant speak to him cos there is no heart bubble.What should I do now ? :(
  • Options
    Is there a white bubble? As I dont remember him having a heart speech bubble when discussing where to get married with him.

If there isn't Try reinstalling it as mentioned :) (if you haven't already) Delete the app & select yes to keep data files but only if you are playing on an apple device with Game Center
  • Options
    Yep Charmander is right! I had the Tahiti wedding & it really wasn't worth 50 stars! This is all it is

photo2_zps74a2e606.jpg

That gold suit, mmm damn boy.

(SO TACKY HAHAHAHA)
  • Options
    Hahahaha! Mmmmmmm! He looks so hot hahaha! I know, it's truly awful! You would expect to see him in Vegas with that get up!!!! That was a million dollar wedding! You wouldn't know it by looking at him hahaha! XD
  • Options
    Hahahaha! Mmmmmmm! He looks so hot hahaha! I know, it's truly awful! You would expect to see him in Vegas with that get up!!!! That was a million dollar wedding! You wouldn't know it by looking at him hahaha! XD

Hahaha I want to know if the Vegas wedding actually looks tacky!
  • Options
    Hahaha I want to know if the Vegas wedding actually looks tacky!

Me too! I hope it's a tacky spectacular!! xD
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Honestly, Tahiti is a waste of stars! Have you tried re installing the game?

Is it really a waste? Lol, what all comes with the 50 stars you spend?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    That picture I posted is pretty much the gist of it, Tony dude & the only perk is the flight is free :p It's a big, fat rip off, mate xD Trust me :D
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    That picture I posted is pretty much the gist of it, Tony dude & the only perk is the flight is free :p It's a big, fat rip off, mate xD Trust me :D

That's all? Lol, but a 5 dollar wedding! What'd you expect ahah :3.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Yep, I was peeved! Haha! Five dollars/pounds goes a long way in stardom by the looks of it except for goldmember there haha! He wasn't negotiable :p Shame the same doesn't apply in real life xD