Options

Play as your spouse

LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
I think someone else suggested this idea somewhere about playing as your spouse but mines a little bit different I guess in a way. This suggestion would be kinda tricky because I know some chars you date in the game have different occupations but i'll list some things that could work with this idea.

.Go into you house and then maybe have an option to send spouse out and your spouse takes over for you thus enabling you to play as them. You still do everything you could do on your main character just in your spouse form. If you want to expand it even more, it could help bring the spouse rank up when doing movies if they aren't on the A-list. Talk to your main char in house and click an option to switch back

.When you visit your house, instead of your spouse asking you for a date, he/she tells you they have to make a quick trip to their job. You play as the spouse and then work as w/e occupation they have. For example..if your spouse was a hair stylist, you could roam about and get random calls from agents asking you to appear on the actresses/actors movie sets to do their hair and ect. It would be like when you do a movie but instead you would using your energy on makeup like actions. So w/e occupation they have it could have some sort of setup like that so it doesn't make it too complicated. When you talk to your spouse again in the house you switch back.

Going to add more ideas to this thread since making another would be kinda spammy at the moment. If an idea is a repeat then very sorry but I skimmed through the 5 pages and did my best to be unique. D:

More ideas

Celebrity mini game
Kinda of like those gameshows from the past but I guess the devs could make up their own that just asks you trivia questions about the stardom game or irl trivia questions ones that aren't too hard but still have you thinking like geography, technology ect. The winning star gets tons of money to which they donate since they're running for a certain charity.

Valentines day, Halloween, and Christmas event
Valentines day-Every time Valentine day comes around, your spouse surprises you with candy and roses. Then just for the event you can maybe set up a date in your place and do more spousey things like:
.Show them sitting next to each other in the bed when you enter the bed room. While sitting next to each other, they can have option like kiss, cuddle, watch tv, chat simple clean but cute options
.In the main room you can have a special table with lit candles and have romantic like music playing in the background and options like you were dating in restaurant. Or, when you take your spouse to one of the regular restaurants for a valentine date, the back room some restaurants have you can go in and have a special valentines date with special music and options. Event poofs at the end of the month.

Christmas-Some of the places like downtown, the neighborhood ect are covered with some snow on the ground. Everytime you go on a date, you and your date stay close together with a mistletoe in the middle of them which enables them to kiss once in awhile instead of once. At a random time you and your date can exchange gifts. At your place, you can throw a party. You can exchange gifts with ppl that attend/invited. The exchange gift option happens only once a day and what you get is random. It could be some cash or an item from the shop. You could get a special christmas movie offer for the nut cracker and the reward could be a special outfit if you get 4/5 stars. The females get a ballerina like set while the males get a nut cracker costume. Event poofs at the end of the month
Halloween event-Halloween is around and the towns are decorated in halloween designs. Your agent gets you a gig to appear in a thriller like music video alongside a stardom version of michael jackson. If you're a girl, the original girl that was chosen to star in the video with him falls ill so you end taking her place. If you're a guy, Maybe the michael jackson stardom guy has an injury and the guy chars get a call from their agent saying they need him as a replacement. Complete the music video shoot with 4/5 stars and you get rewarded with the thriller jacket he wears in the music video. Both male and females get 1 costume they can get from the halloween event. They can use that costume if they throw a halloween party at their house.

Park and Beach
Park-At the park there are multiple things you can do. You can hang with the random people there and do things/chat. If you invite your spouse on a date, you can have a little picnic. Maybe have them sitting across the picnic cloth

Beach-Just like the park idea except instead of laying across a picnic table, you and your spouse sit on a beach towel.

Quest-You and your rival compete for roles in a movie. The director likes both of your auditions but none of you get the leading role and it goes to another girl who treats both you and rival like scum. You and your rival take the rare opportunity to join forces and secretly sabotage the movie making her look bad.

Quest-A special star comes to town and throws an exclusive party that you aren't invited. Your agent sees it a a great chance to get to know the person to boost your celeb status. To get in you go undercover as a pop star that is special stars fav singer. For females, a female pop star and for males a male pop star. Everything goes well even though you're messing up a few things and you advertise yourself through your impersonation. Then when things are at its peak the real pop star arrives and is furious to see you impersonating them and the guards throw you out. All hope isn't lost though. The special star thought your impersonation was so impressive he/she decides to con his producer friend to give audition for a movie.

Check my other posts below for more ideas listed.

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Lysander wrote: »
    This suggestion would be kinda tricky because I know some chars you date in the game have different occupations but i'll list some things that could work with this idea.

.Go into you house and then maybe have an option to send spouse out and your spouse takes over for you thus enabling you to play as them. You still do everything you could do on your main character just in your spouse form. If you want to expand it even more, it could help bring the spouse rank up when doing movies if they aren't on the A-list. Talk to your main char in house and click an option to switch back

.When you visit your house, instead of your spouse asking you for a date, he/she tells you they have to make a quick trip to their job. You play as the spouse and then work as w/e occupation they have. For example..if your spouse was a hair stylist, you could roam about and get random calls from agents asking you to appear on the actresses/actors movie sets to do their hair and ect. It would be like when you do a movie but instead you would using your energy on makeup like actions. So w/e occupation they have it could have some sort of setup like that so it doesn't make it too complicated. When you talk to your spouse again in the house you switch back.

Sorry for the long explanations; hope they aren't confusing. Feel free to add on to this idea.

Now this is a fresh idea! Great sugggestion Lysander! It'd be really cool to see this in effect! I like the thought of versatile gameplay!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Forgive System-When your spouse gets in a hissy fit that you haven't spent much time with them so I was thinking we need more ways to calm them down so they don't use it as a quick way to steal your stars.Have options appear like:
    I'm sorry I've just been so stressed busy with work-10 energy
    He/she forgives you
    Plead for forgiveness-5 energy
    He/she forgives but your relationship points decrease.
    Make up weak excuse-0 energy
    Eventually he/she gets fed up if you use this after so many times and suggests to break up with you and like it does right now.

Taking time off-I know not everyone has time to play the game 24/7 or have other important things to do so why not have them maybe have an option for them to take time off. Irl, some celebrities take a break from their acting career to sort out other things in their life; school kids marriage ect and them when they're ready, prepare fo a comeback into the acting biz. I have 2 ideas for this:
    .Implement a vacation day system. For a certain amount of times a month you can take off from acting and do other things whether irl or in the game. If you use a vacation day up and then do stuff irl, the game keeps going from before you used a vaction day. If you use a vacation day and keep laying the game to just take a break from countless movies, the paparazzi and media can focus on the other things you do which will either gain you fans,no fans, or loose fans.

.Pay For a personal assistant to take over things while you day/days off. The personal assistant will collect any offers that were thrown at you from your agent or other people. When you return the can either get a call from them or make a little building where they reside and you can talk to them too a list of things they have for you. From there the offers can be listed and you can grab some things, leave them or decline some of the offers. Offers that are a must for the story would be judged on your acting career. If your agent gets a audition for you while you're on break, the producer of said movie will judge you on past history in movies. If you've did a decent job in the game and got at least 4 stars in some movies he gives you a shot. If your char usally does terrible and barely gets by 2 stars most of the time, he passes you on to inspiring producers for a low budget movie.

Trophy shelf-Not sure if we have a spiffy shelf to showcase our awards like the agent Max does but it would be nice if we could have one in our house we can display and look at for looks. If you have so many awards that the shelf cant hold them all well you can just accesses the trophy section like you normally do right now to see the others.

Quest-You get a call from your spouse saying they want you to come meet them somewhere. When you arrive, you see your rival next to him and he introduces both of you to each other not knowing you and rival have already met and really despise each other. If the place has one, you drag them to the next room and you have options to either talk to them in a calm attitude or just full out chew them out in rage and anger. If the place only has one room, you can drag them outside. Either way, spouse now knows you and rival don't get along after talking to spouse. Spouse assures you theres nothing between them and their boss. Now that your rival knows that thats your spouse, they do everything possible to ruin your relationship by framing the spouse secretly as if they are lying to you. Don't want to drag on the quest too long so maybe after 3 attempts, the rivals plans start to fall apart. As your spouse is upset you are not trusting their words and questioning their marriage, spouse storms off to the bar. You noticed they left something behind and decide to take it to them. There you spot the rival trying the flirt with your spouse and rival gets busted, the news reports badly on rival calling them a home wrecker and you marriage is saved. You a fet hearts too at the end for stress you two endured during that.

Quest-You bump into someone who a fan of you and you are flattered. Afterwards everywhere you go there they are happy to see you. Go to a club? the body guard denies them access. Got a movie to film? The fan tries to sneak in as a extra for the movie. Eventually your agent goes around and does research to find the fan of yours is crazily obsessed with you in a unhealthy way and that you should be very careful when out and about. You and spouse are invited to a party in las vegas and have some fun. to step into the next room to get a drink and the bartender is missing. The only person you see is you and the crazy fan who has by now lost their mind after discovering you're married Luckily,your spouse comes to the rescue and scares the fan away for good.

Quest-This quest is a short simple one. After completing a long movie(24hr,8hr ect)you are told to go home and get some rest. As you enter you place you see a thief with their face covered trying to steal your possessions. You have an option to call the cops and based on how much energy you waste talking to the cops they either catch the person or they get away. The incident gets reported to the news.

Photo Album- Have a camera icon in the came where you can take pictures of your in game playing. You could also have take pictures that aren't just in game screenshots like when you get married you could have a photographer take a professional wedding photo of you and spouse next to each other. On valentines day you could take a special valentines day photo with a hearts around the picture and so forth. If you want later on you can copy the pictures and make backups on your ipad,phone photo gallery.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I saw you guys adding all these great ideas while lurking a lot and decided to go out of lurk mode and contribute to the suggestions. I want to add more but that would spamming too many idea topics unless thats an okay for this section of the forums.

Just add them into one of your original posts and bump the thread
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I love this! ive always wanted to improve my husband's rank. The devlopers should include this in the next update! Brilliant idea!! :D Keep them coming!
  • Options
    I'll go edit this thread and throw ideas in it.

Samurai- Whoa I use to watch that show a lot as a kid. Brings back memories.
  • Options
    Added some more ideas.
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    I love how planned out this is!! Awesome suggestions! I'm loving the holiday/park/beach ideas!!
    The quests you wrote are very juicy! I love it! xD
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Just LOVED yours ideas
    The event will be a nice change from normal dates also the boyfriend should be the one who asks on the date and spend not me
    hmm playing at my spouse now that is interesting since his job is op..... (An eye doctor )
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • Options
    mystic-Yeah It would be nice and then when event is over, they can release another patch to take said event out so it doesn't clog the game. Mine is an actor but looks like his rank fell. That or I never payed much attention to it like I thought I did.

hollywoodstarlets- I could imagine my char right now cringing at the thought of having to team up with enemy just to take out a bigger enemy. Hah xD

I blabbered too much in my first post explaining the ideas so had to edit my second post to add more ideas.. >_>;
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Good ideas.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    mystic-Yeah It would be nice and then when event is over, they can release another patch to take said event out so it doesn't clog the game. Mine is an actor but looks like his rank fell. That or I never payed much attention to it like I thought I did.

hollywoodstarlets- I could imagine my char right now cringing at the thought of having to team up with enemy just to take out a bigger enemy. Hah xD

I blabbered too much in my first post explaining the ideas so had to edit my second post to add more ideas.. >_>;

Don't worry about his rank it happend to me too it will return like it was with time i guess
    guess neglecting him was bad for his work
  • Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Don't worry about his rank it happend to me too it will return like it was with time i guess
    guess neglecting him was bad for his work

Oh then hopefully hes forgiven me by now for those times I couldn't find time to make dates with him hahaha. xD

And added more ideas in second post. Some quests ideas and a photo album feature.
  • Options
    The forgive & vacation idea are much needed . Dont wanna lose stars nor fans for not playing for a day
    the quests stories are nice ,especially the first one